Razor's Edge

Bahroo3

Since this forum is more or less dead I figured I would just put this up. This is a book myself and River have been reading and more people should see it. It's a novelization of ME2, LotSB, and ME3.

Click to go the book (It's free!)

First Book - Razor's Edge(Mass Effect 2)

Second Book - Razor's Edge: Dark Witness(Lair of the Shadow Broker)

Third Book - Razor's Edge: Requiem (Mass Effect 3)

Edited by Bahroo3

I read a chapter of Requiem a while back, never got around to it though. Before that I had read "To Survive" which I thought was pretty good; but then the sequels were a bit too much so I stopped. I didn't know there was anything before Requiem though, interesting....

There is a lot of setup so you should read the first two before Requiem. Remember don't listen to EA's ads. You can't "Start with the third"

Remember don't listen to EA's ads. You can't "Start with the third"

If you can't trust EA who can you trust?

I just don't know what to believe anymore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqbal6gF1Sg]"Repent, The End Is Nigh!" - YouTube[/ame]

I'll probably go read a few chapters of the first book before going to sleep tonight.

I thought you were already dead! Where you been man?

Well I did die. Now I'm a zombie. As you can imagine, I can't play CoD like everyone else because my kind aren't exactly welcome over there. So I just keep a low profile. Safer that way... And play Halo 4, 'cause if you're not flood, nobody guns for you. :)

What did you think?

I'm really enjoying it. I've always thought there were some parts of the game that could have been more.

[spoiler=ch4]

Like the whole Archangel part. I really like how they reacted to one another, their conversation, and how they stood their ground while the others went to lock the shutters. I didn't want to separate so early in the game. lol Anyway, yeah I'll definitely be doing 2 chapters a day as soon as I'm done with another fanfic I'm reading. lol

Oh, and welcome back Grifter. Hopefully.

Oh, and welcome back Grifter. Hopefully.

Thanks! :)

To clarify, I'm probably not "back" per se. My schedule is slowly clearing up as the year comes to a close. While I haven't been on XBL or the forums that much, I've still been keeping a close eye on things when I have a minute here or there. So I've noticed to this day Bioware has still not addressed or fixed my issues on ME3, so I'm still not playing it. Aside from that, I should have more of a presence around x360a again and playing other games on XBL such as Halo 4. ;)