Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
iam in idys office have 1 Chest to go but its on the top chell how do i get there i have the huggie guy hugt the statue but what now dont know what too do with the silver thing in the wall can sumbody help me thanks:woop:sorry for the spelling from belguim

Use a girl character to jump up there. The girl characters jump higher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This is the first game i've been able to get 1000/1000 on, great game :)

Same for me :D

All the achievements are pretty straightforward, just used a couple of the cheat codes and the artifact guide to get the full 50. It also helps being a pretty addictive game so it never get's too boring!

iam in idys office have 1 Chest to go but its on the top chell how do i get there i have the huggie guy hugt the statue but what now dont know what too do with the silver thing in the wall can sumbody help me thanks:woop:sorry for the spelling from belguim

use a small character

• 2 months later...
Can only the first player get the achievements or can both people get them?

Bit of a late answer, but player two can get achievements as well. Unfortunately (like with so many other games) player 2 will not get the 'find all the parcels/thingys and stuff or 100% unlock things'. This is very annoying as I played this through with my fiancee, so she got all the 100% achievements whereas I didn't. So will have to complete the game on my save as well :(

When are the developers going to get their eyes up for using two save games, one pr player, so that progress is tracked for both players :(

/Domantos

• 1 month later...

Mhm im 49/50 achievements in this game my last one is fortune and glory kid and i've gotten everything all characters parcels secret characters all artifacts and done all the bonus levels and normal levels and still only got 99.0%...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Took me about a year and a half to get mine! lol

Only cause new games kept all of my lego games on the back burner for a long time

Glad that I'm not the only one! I keep thinking I'll get back to it, but then I have other "more important" games to wrap up first.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...