I logged into WoT today, and there are 7 new achievements available. All seven are listed below:

Soviet Connoisseur 10:gsicon:

Own 5 or more soviet tanks simultaneously

The 122 and U 20:gsicon:

Own the KV-1, KV-2, KV-1S, and the T-150 simultaneously.

Tanking This Show On The Road 20:gsicon:

Get 3 or more kills in a match while moving.

Got Lucky! 10:gsicon:

Kill a tank while your tank is immobile.

Sniper 10:gsicon:

Achieve at least 85% hits with 10 or more shots fired and a potential damage of at least 1,000 HP.

Don't scratch the paint 20:gsicon:

Finish a match with 100% health with a potential damage taken of 1000 or more.

Tanks With Benefits 10:gsicon:

Fully train at least 5 crew perks or skills on one crew member.

It seems these achievements are not proactive as I did not earn several that I had done previously.

Edited by datmanydocris

In game it still is only showing there being 37 achievements, I even quit to dashboard and reloaded.

There is an update imminent so its most likely they'll become active when that hits just like it did with the last one.

Also I'm guessing "dont scratch the paint" is for getting the "steel wall" award rather than being the same as "sniper".

In game it still is only showing there being 37 achievements, I even quit to dashboard and reloaded.

There is an update imminent so its most likely they'll become active when that hits just like it did with the last one.

Also I'm guessing "dont scratch the paint" is for getting the "steel wall" award rather than being the same as "sniper".

That would make sense, since I know I have gotten at least "tanking this on the road", "got lucky!", "sniper" and "don't scratch the paint".

Sorry about putting the wrong description for "Don't scratch the paint". Computer didn't copy correctly. Fixed it now.

Edited by datmanydocris

The 122 and U 20:gsicon:

Own the KV-1, KV-2, KV-1S, and the T-150 simultaneously.

That's some pure bullshit. Game is forcing you to use the Soviet tanks now if you want completion in the game, and three of those tanks are tier 6.

Not to mention you now have to get a crew leveled up 5 times. The grind in this game is unreal.

"Don't scratch the paint" is going to be a tricky one. Not only do you have to take over 1000 HP of damage by have 100% of your health.

Best hope here is to go with either the tough Tank Destroyers and rely on their auto-bounce (T95,T110E5 etc) or just keep getting tracked and not get any health knocked off.

It'll be tough in tier 8 to 10 battles that's for sure.

As for owning 4 of the KV series... you're right guys, it's absolutely garbage. Fair enough owning any 5 USSR tanks, but owning 1x Tier 5 and 3x Tier 6 USSR Heavies is a joke.

That's some pure bullshit. Game is forcing you to use the Soviet tanks now if you want completion in the game, and three of those tanks are tier 6.

Not to mention you now have to get a crew leveled up 5 times. The grind in this game is unreal.

How is it any different to the German, British and American Connoisseur achievements?

Just be glad they dont have one for owning all of one nations tier X tanks.

The getting a crew up to 5 skills isnt too bad, so far I have 9 crews with over that with a couple training their 9th skill. You just need to find a tank you enjoy and stick with it.

I have about 10 Soviet tanks in my garage, so I'll get that Soviet Connoisseur achievement no problem. I'm not sure why they added an achievement involving the KV-2 since the KV-2 isn't even in the game yet. It's not part of the next update (we're getting American autoloaders and a new German TD line), so once again, they're teasing us with the KV-2.

As for the Don't Scratch the Paint achievement, I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting that. None of the tanks I have possess good enough armor to keep me at 100% health, much less completely deflect a damaging shot. My chances of getting 100% in this game have shortened even more with this update. Oh well. I play this game for fun, anyway. Hell, nowadays, it's the only game I play online on XBOX now.

Edited by FatalDeathSG45

How is it any different to the German, British and American Connoisseur achievements?

The getting a crew up to 5 skills isnt too bad, so far I have 9 crews with over that with a couple training their 9th skill. You just need to find a tank you enjoy and stick with it.

You can get 5 German/British/American tanks in a couple of hours play, as they only have to be tier 1 and tier 2 tanks

Having to get 3 tier 6 Russian Tanks is BS, and I'm not sure why you needed me to explain that as you are usually very good for WOT knowledge

Yeah, I do agree that they added that achievement just to force completionists to play the game for longer.

Leveling up your crew 5 times isn't that hard, just make sure your crew's first skill is the one that gets your crew x2 xp.

"Don't scratch the paint" is going to be a tricky one. Not only do you have to take over 1000 HP of damage by have 100% of your health.

Best hope here is to go with either the tough Tank Destroyers and rely on their auto-bounce (T95,T110E5 etc) or just keep getting tracked and not get any health knocked off.

It'll be tough in tier 8 to 10 battles that's for sure.

As for owning 4 of the KV series... you're right guys, it's absolutely garbage. Fair enough owning any 5 USSR tanks, but owning 1x Tier 5 and 3x Tier 6 USSR Heavies is a joke.

Yeah, don't know why they are adding an achievement to own two tanks they don't have yet, and aren't planning to add in TU 1.4.

"Don't cratch the paint won't be that hard, just use the T-40, if it is tilted, that thing can take any punishment from any tank before tier 6. Probably just trying to force us to play the game even longer.

Its different because this one requires you to grind three different tech trees all to tier 5 and 6. It took me a full day just to get 1 tier 6 tank in 1 tree. So they are making an achievement that forces us to play the game for a longer time.

Edited by datmanydocris

Its different because this one requires you to grind three different tech trees all to tier 5 and 6. It took me a full day just to get 1 tier 6 tank in 1 tree. So they are making an achievement that forces us to play the game for a longer time.

You only need the KV 1 to get the other 3 ( KV-1S, T150, KV 2) and around 100k EXP to unlock all 3 tier 6

I have about 10 Soviet tanks in my garage, so I'll get that Soviet Connoisseur achievement no problem. I'm not sure why they added an achievement involving the KV-2 since the KV-2 isn't even in the game yet. It's not part of the next update (we're getting American autoloaders and a new German TD line), so once again, they're teasing us with the KV-2.

As for the Don't Scratch the Paint achievement, I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting that. None of the tanks I have possess good enough armor to keep me at 100% health, much less completely deflect a damaging shot. My chances of getting 100% in this game have shortened even more with this update. Oh well. I play this game for fun, anyway. Hell, nowadays, it's the only game I play online on XBOX now.

WG have said there will be two updates coming this month, one with the two new lines and at least one map while the other will fix a few things like fail platooning (or at least try to). Its entirely possible that the KV-2 and T-150 will be part of the second update, or they might even sneak them in with the other two lines. Either way its very unlikely they'd put in an achievement that isnt physically possible to get.

You can get 5 German/British/American tanks in a couple of hours play, as they only have to be tier 1 and tier 2 tanks

Having to get 3 tier 6 Russian Tanks is BS, and I'm not sure why you needed me to explain that as you are usually very good for WOT knowledge

My point still stands, the Soviet Connoisseur achievement is exactly the same as the ones for the other nations, it can be got with low tiers.

As for the one requiring you to own the KV-1s, KV-2 and T-150 at the same time, yes that is going to be more time consuming but still entirely possible.

Of course they want you to play the game more if you want all the achievements, its the same on pretty much every game that has them, especially those that have reach a level XX one.

WG have said there will be two updates coming this month, one with the two new lines and at least one map while the other will fix a few things like fail platooning (or at least try to). Its entirely possible that the KV-2 and T-150 will be part of the second update, or they might even sneak them in with the other two lines. Either way its very unlikely they'd put in an achievement that isnt physically possible to get.

Well, when they come, they come. If I can wait a few months for the Russian tank line (some of it, anyway), I can wait a little longer for the King of Derp.

And I do hope the fail platooning is remedied. They should at least limit platooning so that the tanks are no more than 2 tiers apart (for instance, if there is a Tier V, then no Tier VIIIs or Tier IIs). Hopefully the rare instance of seeing a Tier I tank in a Tier X match will be gone completely.

And I do hope the fail platooning is remedied. They should at least limit platooning so that the tanks are no more than 2 tiers apart (for instance, if there is a Tier V, then no Tier VIIIs or Tier IIs). Hopefully the rare instance of seeing a Tier I tank in a Tier X match will be gone completely.

Yeah, I was playing today in my T29, and a leichttraktor tried to kamikaze me. He blew up and dealt 2 damage to me. :biglaugh