I finally have enough Gamerscore to join without being embarrassed!--Im Haley Killjoy

HaleyKilljoy

I know that my barely over 4000 points GamerScore is nothing on this site but to me, its alot. you see, Im broadening my horizons. I used to be an all halo all the time kind of girl but thats changing. My boyfriend used to say, "Haley, you are not a gamer, you are halo player." My gamerscore consisted of only multiplayer halo achievements on every tag I have had (I know...thats pitiful)..

Interestingly enough, something halo related broke me out of my Halo only mentality. One of my true passions is editing and I really enjoy editing halo 3 montages (even though I've only done one so far). I edited a montage for Golden Girl who is a relatively well known female halo player who happens to be one of my good friends. Anyways, upon completing her montage, I decided to enter it into the t3 top Taj montage contest and I won. My prize was a choice of any 360 game I wanted. Ever since hearing about left4dead, I really wanted it because it was something me and my boyfriend would be able to play together and I love playing co-op with him (playing co-op was the only way to get me to play a game other than halo because we could do it together and I tend to not enjoy playing games by myself). So I chose left4dead as my prize and when I got it in the mail, I fell in love with it! I never have cared about achievements until left4dead. Me and my boyfriend played alot and I managed to get 915 points without even realizing it just because I enjoyed it.

suddenly, a whole new world of games seemed more appealing than halo. After left4dead, I played fable 2. I planned on playing co-op with my boyfriend but quickly realized it was way more fun alone. fable became my first game I played all the way through alone and enjoyed every minute of it so much that I got 1000 in it and kept playing.

I am currently playing bioshock which is absolutely amazing! I cant believe I waited so long to become a real gamer. My boyfriend is so excited that Im playing all these games! we have such a cute set up in his room 2 tvs and 2 xboxes right next to eachother....a his and hers gameroom..haha. It will be a long time until I catch up to his 38000 but my gamerscore is slowly growing!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done =]

And don't talk to Josh, Josh has a thing about the opposite sex... (He's scared of them) that's the most I've witnessed him talk to a girl!

Lol.

Welcome to the site Haley, hope you have a good time here, no-one rreally cares about Gamerscore when there's more people on the forums. =]

If you need anything send a message or an add my way, I'll try to get Josh there too lol.

Well done =]

And don't talk to Josh, Josh has a thing about the opposite sex... (He's scared of them) that's the most I've witnessed him talk to a girl!

Lol.

Welcome to the site Haley, hope you have a good time here, no-one rreally cares about Gamerscore when there's more people on the forums. =]

If you need anything send a message or an add my way, I'll try to get Josh there too lol.

Yes, because i'm so scared to talk to girls i am in ever girl thread saying hello. M8 knows me more then i know bread, which isn't alot.

*sings*

Love is in the air, every time I look around.

Love is in the air, every sight and every sound.

And I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't know if I'm being wise,

But it's something that I must believe in and it's there when I look in your eyes.

Seriously, i love Ala so much it's not funny. No one can post in this thread that hasn't already posted, only us, it's our circle of epic.

"Cause things wont change without you

Forfeit the lies that maimed you

Wanna dance with the lions and change things

But I can't do it without you"

Seriously, i love Ala so much it's not funny. No one can post in this thread that hasn't already posted, only us, it's our circle of epic.

"Cause things wont change without you

Forfeit the lies that maimed you

Wanna dance with the lions and change things

But I can't do it without you"

Oh Bugger, and here I was about to say hello, and be part of the group hug, and I get told im not allowed,

Thanks Vader, my dignity is shot... :p

Welcome Haley, and glad you have gotten out of the Halo Routine....

As good a game as it is, there are so so many better *cough* Bioshock *cough* ;)

It's pretty sad when a girl can say "mine is bigger than yours" to me (which seems to be the case a lot on this site :(

I need to pull my finget out lol

Always nice to see other people hijack someones welcome-thread :)

Hello Haley, welcome to this site. And no need to worry about your GS and your former Halo-addiction. I started out playing Lost Planet for months before I hadn't any gamerscore to speak of. Just don't buy a lot of games and never play them, because that is what I did and I have so many older games I still want / need to complete.

And Bioshock is good!! Still need to complete that one as well I believe :)

Only 4000? Pah! You think we care? Just look at mine compared to everyone else whos posted here. :D

Apparently if all my games were 1000 G or plus, I'd have about 17200 right now. Its killing me man!

Aside from that, welcome to 360a, read the rules, gain achievements (heh, like I'll have to tell you that ;P), make friends and most of all have a blast. ^.^