Why are there no posts for this game?

Not surprised for lack of posts here tbh. It's not a game for the masses, have little to no advertisements...etc (similar to another great game Space Invaders IG). Not to mention Bangai-o HD is not an easy 200G, so the biggest achievement whores, which didn't play any challenging games will ignore it as well.

I love this game. Easily the best XBLA title this year.

Got 200/200 today and now will replay some stages to improve my score/time. :Bounce:

Edited by sepulturas666

Got 200/200 today and now will replay some stages to improve my score/time. :Bounce:

Since there's no other guide for the game out there, how'd you get the 1 million counter missile achievement?

And the achievement that's "beat all new and old stages" (not the beat Fury Mode achievement)....How'd you do that one? :)

Since there's no other guide for the game out there, how'd you get the 1 million counter missile achievement?

And the achievement that's "beat all new and old stages" (not the beat Fury Mode achievement)....How'd you do that one? :)

1 million counter attack is cumulative, you probably will unlock it after beat the Fury mode.

The other one - when you clear all of the Fury mode, the game unlocks other 56 bonus levels (6 puzzle maps, 13 Extreme maps and 37 normal maps). Beat them too to unlock the last achievement. :)

1 million counter attack is cumulative, you probably will unlock it after beat the Fury mode.

The other one - when you clear all of the Fury mode, the game unlocks other 56 bonus levels (6 puzzle maps, 13 Extreme maps and 37 normal maps). Beat them too to unlock the last achievement. :)

Awesome, thank you very much for the response.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you tell me how hard the achievements are? Thanks in advance.

Most of them are pretty easy and obtainable on first stage. ''Cleared all'' is quite tough cookie for the normal humans (aka not ultra-skilled ones). :D

Give it a try dude. It's totally different game than anything we have seen so far on XBLA. With 103 levels and level editor is absolutely steal for 800pts.

Edited by sepulturas666

• 2 weeks later...

I've really enjoyed all the Treasure games that I've played. I don't usually hear people mention it, but my first Treasure game was actually Mischief Makers on the N64. Because of it, I later played Gunstar Heroes, Alien Soldier, Guardian Heroes, Sin and Punishment, and Ikaruga. I remember Dynamite Headdy, but I never played it, and I never heard of, or played, any Bangai-O games. I'll definitely give this a shot.

Since this is the only place we seem to be discussing the game, does anyone have any tips for beating Level 44 (the level with the blocks on the right hand side that "spawn" yellow fruit) and Level 47 (the final map).

I get stuck at the end of both of them, and they're the only ones stopping me from finishing Fury Mode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Even though I've never really followed this game, I must admit I'm impressed.Tonight I just checked out a gameplay vid on youtube....damn thats intense.Kinda makes Geometry Wars million plus point gameplay look tame.Even though this game will be next to impossible for me,I will get it!I'm still shocked by what I saw.Also for 400msp,how can I pass this up?...wow

• 5 months later...
Even though I've never really followed this game, I must admit I'm impressed.Tonight I just checked out a gameplay vid on youtube....damn thats intense.Kinda makes Geometry Wars million plus point gameplay look tame.Even though this game will be next to impossible for me,I will get it!I'm still shocked by what I saw.Also for 400msp,how can I pass this up?...wow

It's a great game...but damn, it might be the hardest game on XBLA. Brutally difficult.