Mechromancer DLC Available right now!

iTz WaffleS v2

no chieves, possible bad ass reset, and maybe loss of stored items? yeah, ill wait.

Well, it seems I've already downloaded the Mechromancer bfeore reading this. Here's to hoping I didn't get screwed over, and here' s to hoping others in the same situation don't get screwed over as well.

Edit: Well, my BA rank is still secure. Just have to wait to get to Sanctuary to check on stored items. Still a bummer about the lack of chievos.

Edited by Zedymieon77

I made a back up of my save if that helps. I downloaded it with no problems.

Same here, it's ALL GOOD. No badass rank reset, all my weapons & gears are still there and yeah the cheevos will sure be coming soon, so no worries at all guys. One heads-up yo:

If you trying to join someone else's game that don't have the DLC you will fail. In other words he/she needs the DLC too.

Well, it seems I've already downloaded the Mechromancer bfeore reading this. Here's to hoping I didn't get screwed over, and here' s to hoping others in the same situation don't get screwed over as well.

Edit: Well, my BA rank is still secure. Just have to wait to get to Sanctuary to check on stored items. Still a bummer about the lack of chievos.

you mean the 4 item spaces in Claptraps secret stash?

I didn't even use it

well, havent downloaded yet but i preordered so i get the mechromancer free but im thinking they will have an add on with her that include achievements... im guessing we will have to pay for that

It has always been planned to have her available for people who didn't preorder. But we will have to pay separately for achievements if we preordered? I don't think so. As in, no way will that happen.

It has always been planned to have her available for people who didn't preorder. But we will have to pay separately for achievements if we preordered? I don't think so. As in, no way will that happen.

then i must be confused, i had an understanding that preordered we would get mechromancer THE CHARACTER, when she is released....i didnt know she would be free to everyone... so what did we preorder for? the text on my receipt doesnt say i have rights to the first DLC it says character.. now i have fingers crossed that the first DLC with the mechromancer achieves will be free

then i must be confused, i had an understanding that preordered we would get mechromancer THE CHARACTER, when she is released....i didnt know she would be free to everyone... so what did we preorder for? the text on my receipt doesnt say i have rights to the first DLC it says character.. now i have fingers crossed that the first DLC with the mechromancer achieves will be free

there are no mechromancer achievements. so what are you even talking about?

people who didn't pre-order have to pay for her. simple as that.

Not free for everyone, available for everyone.. we are getting our signals crossed, lolz. I'm just saying the preorderd version won't be missing cheeves while the purchaseable version will have them. Does that make sense? I didn't get enough sleep last night and obviously I am having trouble typing my thoughts, Haha.

I thought somebody said in another topic that Steam had already added 3 achievements? I know that they haven't been added to XBOX yet, so I could be wrong, but I definitely know what I saw. Also, having the Mechromancer free is part of the Premiere Club.

i got one person telling me that its free to everyone and now ur telling me its not... so yes there is confusion, why wouldnt they have achieves pertaining to mechro? maybe they're not out yet but i guarantee they will come out and im betting we will have to pay for that