Ultimate team

Tweekfu

so whats the best way to build a team in UT?

use the starting bronze guys to get as much money as possible and go straight to gold? or go bronze to silver to gold?

Tip 1: Learn how to make Profits from Trading, Buying Cheap selling High, without Buying packs with MS Points (real money).

Tip 2: When you find things you can make a Profit from, regularly search for them between Games.

Tip 3: Play Games Offline, an easy way to make quick Coins.

Tip 4: New for FUT 13, depending on your EA Sports Football Club Level you can buy Coin Boosts for Ultimate Team Games.

For example, I was Level 70 from FIFA 12 and it carried over to FIFA 13, in the EASFC Catalogue I have bought 30 x 1000 Coins Boosts giving me 30,000 extra Coins to invest in Players that will rise in Value when the full Game is released.

Best Coins Boosts:

1,000 x 15 Games for 1,500 Credits at Level 48 = 15,000 Coins

1,000 x 10 Games for 1,250 Credits at Level 40 = 10,000 Coins

1,000 x 5 Games for 1,000 Credits at Level 32 = 5,000 Coins

I hope this helps.

I am only level 31 at moment, so can't buy those coin boosts yet.

If you have Fifa 12, you can earn 2k XP there and 2k XP on Fifa 13, for total 4k XP. There was no challenge today so I don't know if that could be doubled too.

I tried few methods that were supposed to give easy and fast XP on fifa 12, but they didn't work so ended up running 8 games for near 2k XP. (kickoff, 2 player, shortest match time, legendary difficulty, score one goal to win and you get 237xp/match.)