Cheat codes?

OSUcowboy2k8

Does any body know whether or not you can still unlock the achievements with cheats( http://cheats.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1369/Lost-Planet/#3550 ) enabled?

I haven't heard anything about these cheat codes before. But, it looks that you can only use these on easy. Too, bad that you can't use them on hard and extreme.

I had trouble too, until I found that the last RB + LB buttons have to be pressed at the same time.

I didn't find there was a limit to how fast (or slow) you had to enter them.

O sweet man, I didn't relieze that either. Thank you!!! Does the infinite ammo cheat work? I can't get it to work...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
WHY does anyone need cheat codes on easy.. the game could be done by a blind person on EASY.... if they were available for the EXTREME difficulty that would be a different story.. other than that its just plane USELESS

i can clock it on easy..easily its to make it easier to kill the giant worm/moth.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
its so funny hot there so many chaters just play rigth and have fun you geeks

????

I'm going to try to Decipher that for everyone...

"This is indeed amusing. I gaze upon the masses, and with fortitude to match my intelligence, I can identify many in the crowd who wish not to follow the rules of the game. It was with this in mind I traveled far and wide to respectfully come to this great forum and request your undivided attention. It seems we are at a day of atonement, as fun has been replaced by rampant cheating and disregard for the rules society has put in place. I implore you all to make this a new day and age. Follow not the examples ahead of you and the decisions of the ones before, but take the time to do it the correct way.

Learn to earn the admiration and respect of the whole colony, without resorting to unfair advantages....you geeks."

There!

Lets hope your next post isint in need of interpretation!! ;)

Lmao. Well said Danny. Well you guys, i tried getting 1000 points in this game and i can tell you from my own experience that the cheats only work in easy mode. So YES. Yes you can unlcok achievments like... LEVEL 1 COMPLETE, or all coins in level found, yada yada. This however, only works in easy mode. So some cheats wont work on extreme mode (lol sry to all of u outthere that would love to be invincible during extreme mode). So, if you must cheat, go right ahead i guess. Realy there is absolutely no need. Easy mode isnt difficult at all, and 90% of the champaign missions can be easily acquired without cheats. Well my best wished to u all.

• 5 months later...