PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2014, 06:42 PM   #121
jswartz0181
 
jswartz0181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Iowa City IA
Posts: 1,152
Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEk MuNcHeR View Post
Is it alright to have the link to your race? I love a good flight race
It's still a work in progress (last worked on it pre-1.16, and with this High Dive race, I'll have to see if I can get my diving starting points up higher like I was wanting), but http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...rkWsvDRKRGFzsQ

I just wish more than 68 checkpoints could be used, as they get used up really fast in the air! Especially with loops that require 5-6 each!
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #122
Sm0keytrip0d
 
Sm0keytrip0d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hertfordshire, England, Earth
Posts: 921

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
SHOUT OUT to Sm0keytrip0d for inviting me to the two new missions, I quite enjoyed it!

Chop Chop was more intense.
it was quite fun actually , Effin Lazers was way to easy imo despite the timer it has and Chop Chop is quite a bit more intense till you get the Buzzards..then it was a tad easier hehe

also just sayin, but if anyone else wants to do them missions ill be happy to host again
__________________
Sm0keytrip0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #123
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 7,129

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keytrip0d View Post
it was quite fun actually , Effin Lazers was way to easy imo despite the timer it has and Chop Chop is quite a bit more intense till you get the Buzzards..then it was a tad easier hehe

also just sayin, but if anyone else wants to do them missions ill be happy to host again
I'm glad we didn't die as in Rooftop Rumble, Landing Gear or other missions within the very first 20 seconds!
__________________

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:04 PM   #124
LeEk MuNcHeR
 
LeEk MuNcHeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 340

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
It's still a work in progress (last worked on it pre-1.16, and with this High Dive race, I'll have to see if I can get my diving starting points up higher like I was wanting), but http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...rkWsvDRKRGFzsQ

I just wish more than 68 checkpoints could be used, as they get used up really fast in the air! Especially with loops that require 5-6 each!
Just finished it in 11.37 mins and only failed on the third loop to loop (didn't realise till it was too late). Was a fun race!


I also did the two new missions earlier and really enjoyed them. Chop chop was great but I did it with a level 44 who thought it would be fun to try and shoot me out the sky instead of do the mission. Still finished it when he died though
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:14 PM   #125
Sm0keytrip0d
 
Sm0keytrip0d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hertfordshire, England, Earth
Posts: 921

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
I'm glad we didn't die as in Rooftop Rumble, Landing Gear or other missions within the very first 20 seconds!
im shocked neither of us died during the 2nd wave of mercs during the laptop hacking since the other times Ive played I die almost instantly due to im not hacking....maybe Im just terrible lol
__________________
Sm0keytrip0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:39 PM   #126
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 7,129

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keytrip0d View Post
im shocked neither of us died during the 2nd wave of mercs during the laptop hacking since the other times Ive played I die almost instantly due to im not hacking....maybe Im just terrible lol
Dude you hacked pretty damn fast. Was it like Stocks N Scares or only 1-step hacking?
__________________

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:40 PM   #127
Sm0keytrip0d
 
Sm0keytrip0d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hertfordshire, England, Earth
Posts: 921

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Dude you hacked pretty damn fast. Was it like Stocks N Scares or only 1-step hacking?
it was only 1 step, the Brute force step where you only need to do the password not the search for the numbers thing I hate so much
__________________
Sm0keytrip0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:20 AM   #128
LeEk MuNcHeR
 
LeEk MuNcHeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 340

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
Longer the hacking the better. Love doing the numbers thing lol
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:24 AM   #129
Ashleyc
 
Ashleyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Abingdon, England
Posts: 147

Ashley6200's Gamercard
I'd be good to play some co-op missions with the people from here, I must keep an eye out and join in next time.
Ashleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #130
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 7,129

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEk MuNcHeR View Post
Longer the hacking the better. Love doing the numbers thing lol
Sure, I agree but if you play with more friends or randoms it's cooler and better to do it AS FAST AS POSSIBLE just to show-off otherwise they starting to overrun you with cars. I like to do the same if they really take that long.
__________________

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:53 PM   #131
Sm0keytrip0d
 
Sm0keytrip0d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hertfordshire, England, Earth
Posts: 921

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEk MuNcHeR View Post
Longer the hacking the better. Love doing the numbers thing lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Sure, I agree but if you play with more friends or randoms it's cooler and better to do it AS FAST AS POSSIBLE just to show-off otherwise they starting to overrun you with cars. I like to do the same if they really take that long.
I prefer to do my hacking quick regardless of who i play with, but i also prefer the ones with just the password hack simply because the numbers thing strains my eyes a little bit when im trying to find the numbers, but i don't dislike that part though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyc View Post
I'd be good to play some co-op missions with the people from here, I must keep an eye out and join in next time.
me thinks we should try get some of us together for more missions too, could always be more fun to play with the people here then the randoms you find in public
__________________
Sm0keytrip0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:36 AM   #132
LeEk MuNcHeR
 
LeEk MuNcHeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 340

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
I'd be up for a couple of missions. Hard to find people who don't fail the missions haha
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 06:45 AM   #133
jswartz0181
 
jswartz0181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Iowa City IA
Posts: 1,152
Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'd certainly be up for it if people are on when I am. I will say though, the game has been pretty iffy for me with recognizing my mic of late, so any communication would have to be via party or text.
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #134
Sm0keytrip0d
 
Sm0keytrip0d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hertfordshire, England, Earth
Posts: 921

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
I'd certainly be up for it if people are on when I am. I will say though, the game has been pretty iffy for me with recognizing my mic of late, so any communication would have to be via party or text.
i have atleast 4 mic's...none of which my xbox wants to reconise lol, plus i have the issue of having chat set to come out my tv speakers yet it doesn't, so voice messages and chat suck for me :P

can be good though since randoms send me voice messages alot anyway, probably inviting me to mod lobbies or some crap heh
__________________
Sm0keytrip0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:26 AM   #135
jswartz0181
 
jswartz0181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Iowa City IA
Posts: 1,152
Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just to check.... is anyone else unable to launch Close Action after this update (maybe it was before, but I think I played it once recently, pre-1.16)? Tonight I attempted to play it, had the required four people, then after launching, the game kicked me for not having enough people. This happened not once, not twice, not thrice, but four times in a row, so it definitely wasn't that someone just happened to leave!
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #136
LeEk MuNcHeR
 
LeEk MuNcHeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 340

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
Anyone else gutted about the lack of an update? Really thought there would of been one yesterday!
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #137
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 7,129

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEk MuNcHeR View Post
Anyone else gutted about the lack of an update? Really thought there would of been one yesterday!
Totally man, I stopped at LV370 something (+ a 100 second char). Even the latest update/DLC won't get me into the game at all. Still looking forward to the next-gen game though.
__________________

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 PM.