Jurassic World (2015)

Rapture639

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you expect? It's a Jurassic Park movie. There are going to be people who try to make dinosaurs an attraction in a park and then the dinosaurs escape and try to eat them. Really thought the fourth movie was going to revolutionize that formula?

I like the addition of the Plesiosaur.

What did you expect? It's a Jurassic Park movie. There are going to be people who try to make dinosaurs an attraction in a park and then the dinosaurs escape and try to eat them. Really thought the fourth movie was going to revolutionize that formula?

I like the addition of the Plesiosaur.

The way I saw with the second movie is they basically showed how business comes first as usual and business is stupidity, the usual follow-up of a failed attempt at a new business idea. The third movie showed how everyone got sort-of smarter and completely abandoned the dinosaur attraction and the new ecosystem restricted as, I guess, there are groups opposing the destruction of the dinosaurs. Restricting the area is the mid-way answer to the groups who want the dinosaurs to live and the public who do not want them coming to the inner land but then there are obvious underground tourist businesses going on. The trilogy storyline evolved in a smarter and logically comprehensible handling of the situation. Here we just went with fuck it all and let's do the craziest cliche and predictable shit.

When I first saw the new trailer I wasn't completely blown away - looked like the same old same old we've all seen before. However, this extra bit of footage bellow has made me a little more excited for some reason.

It's all off screen footage so the quality isn't great. Just some extra bits and pieces that weren't shown in the trailer. Trained raptors (one of them looks exactly like the ones that appeared in the first film) and brief look at the D-Rex although you can't quite make it out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_smCmTl4LdjZWZ1elo1aWIwSTg/view?pli=1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...