DJ Supreme Method - Worked for me on 1st try!

Joseph0714

If you guys are struggling with this achievement, this method worked for me great, I did 15,000pts just on the DJ section, yes 5,000pts more than needed for the achievement. Try it and good luck :p

All credit goes to PhxSuns1Fan from TrueAchievements.com

1st, turn the sound of the game off

Then find a song and blast it on a radio or boom box, I used The Pride by FFDP

Just wait till you get to the DJ part don't score, it will advance

Start the song and then start the game

Stand in a boxing pose, don't move your arms, then march in place, lift your legs as high as you can

I got awesome combos all the time ended with 37000 points.

I started this game and finished in a hour, I also made sure everything was tuned, voice and video on the Kinect. If you do this right the mic will never go away cause combos galore, I also did the hand gestures but they only get 300 points. I danced like crazy the first time and got 7000 with out looking at guides. This either will help you or not. Just like everyone else I found something. But I didnt jump up and down and got super tired lol. This is doable, if I had someone to hold the camera I would make a video!

If you guys are struggling with this achievement, this method worked for me great, I did 15,000pts just on the DJ section, yes 5,000pts more than needed for the achievement. Try it and good luck :p

All credit goes to PhxSuns1Fan from TrueAchievements.com

still nothing for me. idk what score i got but i know my legs felt like jello at the end lifting them as high as i can like you said

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This tip worked great!

Didnt want to have to move a stereo or blast it across the house, so i just turned on the vacuum cleaner and left it running, it kept the noise meter maxed the whole time.

Kinect was having trouble detecting my knees as i have the kinect mounted high on the wall, i moved it lower so it could get a better angle and it seemed to register them better.

just a couple tips for anyone still struggling with this.

Didnt want to have to move a stereo or blast it across the house, so i just turned on the vacuum cleaner and left it running, it kept the noise meter maxed the whole time.

Haha! Leaving a vacuum still and running while you sit next to it seems like a much more reasonable idea than plugging in a SMALL radio next to the mic! I will leave the vacuum as my LAST resort when I try this one tonight.