Mechromancer Discussion

FireWarrior316

What do you think of the Mechromancer?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Mechromancer?

• Awesome
    • Terrible
    • Haven't bought yet
    • I'm not getting it

That poll seems rather unfair. There are only options for loving or hating it, or having no opinion. There needs to be more neutral options.

Also I totally agree on having a stickied thread for Gaige discussions, this board has a lot of threads about her right now.

Yea i didn't consider the neutral standpoint because so many people on here are outspoken and usually are on side or the other. Those that wouldn't have an opinion probably won't even make reference to the poll at all. lol

:drunk I've had too much soda tonight :drunk

I use to be a union leader over on Gamespot.com so organization is a key element to me. Hopefully this will become a sticky thread and can be useful.

Yea i didn't consider the neutral standpoint because so many people on here are outspoken and usually are on side or the other. Those that wouldn't have an opinion probably won't even make reference to the poll at all. lol

:drunk I've had too much soda tonight :drunk

I use to be a union leader over on Gamespot.com so organization is a key element to me. Hopefully this will become a sticky thread and can be useful.

Only reason I'm not voting is because there's no neutral options.

I'll pretty much spoil the fun right now (In a good way)

If your a loner aka your friends are in full rooms with other members and what not and you want to feel as if you have a buddy with you? Gaige's Deathtrap is on it's own a new character.

It has the powers of Maya's Cataclysm skill tree (Meaning you can burn/shock/slag/corrode enemies) As well as cause large amounts of explosion damage (I forgot the name, but it's on the first skill tree, no bee shield it caused 300-600k+ damage)

If you include the bee shield with the last skill on the first tree, you'll have a extra player in with you with a bee shield causing elemental damage + whatever you cause.

OP? Maybe, fun as fuck? Hell yes. But this is someone who only has his skills on the first and second one, I don't really want to bother with the 'Ordered Chaos' one.

Quick question: Are there achievements?

Nope, no achievements were added, but Shaun posted a post earlier about future dlc coming out and some achievements may have been leaked for it.

And for Gaige, She's amazing. I think she's the best looking vault hunter in the game. Her ordered chaos skill tree is just amazing, I'm doing 600 damage every shot with green weapons on enemies at level 10 and about 2.3k every headshot with a sniper. She's definitely a powerhouse, death trap however I think he's only useful as a distraction haven't found much of a use for him other than that.

I am playing co-op with a mate. I downloaded the Mechromancer class and he dind't. Due to the "difference of set of DLC" we were unable to join each others game.

After I deleted the Mechromancer DLC from my hard drive we were able again to join each others game. Anyone noticed this too or am I the only one?

I am playing co-op with a mate. I downloaded the Mechromancer class and he dind't. Due to the "difference of set of DLC" we were unable to join each others game.

After I deleted the Mechromancer DLC from my hard drive we were able again to join each others game. Anyone noticed this too or am I the only one?

Yeah it's the same with every other game, as soon as you delete any DLC content you are able to play with your friends again that don't own it.

@OP: Gaige rapes at level 50! I like Deathtrap & Anarchy.

Get your friend to download the free compatability pack and he should be able to join you.

I just think it depends. I'd say Gaige has spoken more than my Maya. All I get from Maya is her evil'ish laugh most of the time. :p

As for XP from Deathtrap's kills, I really don't know. Every kill it has made I've received XP, but I think you might get a % cut from the total. Not 100% sure on that so don't hold me to it. I don't do testing to things like this, I'm just witnessing different pop-ups whilst playing, to what I thought were the same enemy (Bullymongs).

Edited by SolarFury

I would have preferred if Deathtrap was with you all of the time. Even in a downed state just floating with you, then you hit the button and he activates, instead of him appearing out of thin air. Would really like to be able to recall him too, like axton with the turrets.

Apart from that, I think she's a fun character and I'm enjoying using Deathtrap! Love his laser burning people to death :p

I would have preferred if Deathtrap was with you all of the time. Even in a downed state just floating with you, then you hit the button and he activates, instead of him appearing out of thin air. Would really like to be able to recall him too, like axton with the turrets.

Apart from that, I think she's a fun character and I'm enjoying using Deathtrap! Love his laser burning people to death :p

I would love that.... because I just have him floating around most the time after fights and then that adds on to the 60 second cooldown because i gots to wait for him to vanish