Achievement Guide (750 DLC)

Eternal

Probably tons of people already have told u but griffball is now mostly played on a mythic map, so it's a perfect chanse of getting "have fun respawning" and "killtacular". :woop:

Have fun respawing didnt unlock for me and a friend during griffball. I think it might have to be a slayer match

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun respawing didnt unlock for me and a friend during griffball. I think it might have to be a slayer match

I earnt "Have Fun Respawing" during a Griffball match. Just make sure you are playing on Sandbox and you should be right.

I need to get quite a lot of achievements for the Extra 750 Gamerscore, if there is any group, i'm up for it for the Legendary and Mythic Map packs

I could get 3 other guests in, so if one other player could do this aswell, that would be awesome and quick ;)

Edited by OniRyo

I need to get quite a lot of achievements for the Extra 750 Gamerscore, if there is any group, i'm up for it for the Legendary and Mythic Map packs

I could get 3 other guests in, so if one other player could do this aswell, that would be awesome and quick ;)

yea im the guy and we both got exp suspended lol due to the fact that we kept leaving our games back and 4th since orbital never got chosen after going thru matchmaking tortures til we finally got it. enjoy your 1750. even gears 2 had a better matchmaking compared to this. since they had various playlists for separate maps to suit our favor.

Edited by demphra

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just adding this might be more helpful then swinging a tank around.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Xq/-q/1YCLiGJhbC9MDht0GltTVkU2L2FjaC8wLzQ4AAAAAOfn5-rFr0I=.jpg

Tank Dropper - 25G

On any Mythic map, get a kill on another player while in monitor mode.

While in Forge, stick another player or your other controllers player with a sticky grenade and then go into Monitor Mode. It counts, I've done it.

• 2 weeks later...
Just adding this might be more helpful then swinging a tank around.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Xq/-q/1YCLiGJhbC9MDht0GltTVkU2L2FjaC8wLzQ4AAAAAOfn5-rFr0I=.jpg

Tank Dropper - 25G

On any Mythic map, get a kill on another player while in monitor mode.

While in Forge, stick another player or your other controllers player with a sticky grenade and then go into Monitor Mode. It counts, I've done it.

thats nice. it actually took me absurdly long to get a kill by dropping tanks

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is up for it, I'm looking to finish off my mythic and legendary achievements tonight. I have 4 controllers to use, so if I can just get someone with 4 of their own it'd be a quick run. I'm also up for finding 4 other players. If you're up for it, send me a message at GT: PincheRed

If anyone is up for it, I'm looking to finish off my mythic and legendary achievements tonight. I have 4 controllers to use, so if I can just get someone with 4 of their own it'd be a quick run. I'm also up for finding 4 other players. If you're up for it, send me a message at GT: PincheRed

Ive msg'd you on xbl - we should have enough players