Destination Arcade

Khalid

Just letting you guys know that you can download it on an US account and use on your other account. You even unlock avatar award.

By the way games on it seems outdated. Deals of the weeks and new releases.

Edit: You can unlock the Dragon avatar by going on Magic the gathering. Thanks to nnthomas on CAG for this one.

Edited by Khalid

Err what is this anyway? Care to explain?

Think Guitar Hero VIP Pass for XBL Arcade. It's just an interface to find Arcade games based on what you like. You recommend stuff, and your friends can see that you recommended it.

Anyway, there's 2 Avatar Awards.

For starting Destination: Arcade, you get "A Cool Hoodie". White hoodie, with "Xbox Live Arcade" logo on it.

The other one is more elusive. For a "Cool Dragon", says "There be dragons lurking in Destination: Arcade", but I have yet to figure out how to unlock it.

The interface itself is pretty nice. Almost no lag for me, and does a pretty good job with it's recommendations.

Edit: Thanks to Khalid (and nnthomas) for the dragon info. I was about to start going through all dragon related games, but now I don't have to.

Hey guys just a quick question ?

Could I download it with my 2nd account (US), & then play it on my 1st account (UK) to get the awards ?

Yes, I just did that with US/German, should work for UK, too.

It starts up grants me my avatar award and even lets me download games (only a demo so far, did not check if it accepts european MS Points, mainly because I only have 15 right now).

New way to see XBLA, new release and deals of the week.

By the way, you can unlock the Dragon avatar by going on Magic the gathering. Thanks to nnthomas on CAG for this one.

You download the Dragon Avatar by looking at the box of any fantasy game. Got mine from Altered Beast.

I just sorted games by price, and found a game that was free that I somehow never knew about...Totem Ball. :woop:

*Edit* Ok now that I have loaded the game up, I remember I did download this before...The reason I deleted it was because its an Xbox Live Vision Camera game, and without one, you can't play it...sigh

Edited by D4RKXPOW3R

I just sorted games by price, and found a game that was free that I somehow never knew about...Totem Ball. :woop:

*Edit* Ok now that I have loaded the game up, I remember I did download this before...The reason I deleted it was because its an Xbox Live Vision Camera game, and without one, you can't play it...sigh

It is also one of the two game that is rated one star.

Nice, I had completely forgotten about this. Thanks for the reminder, just got the awards :)

Wonder if they'll do any more awards for it, feels a little odd if it's just a dragon and no other things.

EDIT: Just tried the dragon, haha, it's the dog's. Especially for being free. :D

Replaced my gnome from L4D2 :p

Edited by VladimirK