And You Will Know Us & Kill You Seven Times achievement?

That's all you have to do with the freaks. Even if it displays a Y above them, press B because that's the only finisher that will impale them. I've gotten just playing through the game, so don't worry about that one too much.

The juggle one is REALLY easy with the shift sword. The guys with the guns and grappling hooks, just wait until they shoot up into the air (Preferably a high ceiling) to drop a grenade. Meet them up there using the "teleport" special and keep tapping X. You'll come down real slow, and it should easily take longer than 10 seconds. I feel like I did this about 10 times after I got the sword.

I did the "Kill you seven times" achievement on the Arcade mode level: "Night at the opera" using the shift blade with the down and X button combos to juggle enemies. It's easier on this level because enemies fall more slowly.

As for the other one, on the same level there are enemies with hooks like weapons. When they are in a dase press the B button to grab them and impale them with their own weapon. I think that's how you get it but I have yet to achieve it myself even though I'm sure I've impaled the amount needed.

it does not work on the opera level 4 the arcade as i have killed more than enough 4 the achievement both with the sword and chainsaw

it does not work on the opera level 4 the arcade as i have killed more than enough 4 the achievement both with the sword and chainsaw

You impale them with their OWN weapons, so I don't see what you using a sword or a chainsaw has to do with it. By pressing "B" you end up sticking their weapons into the ground, and then slamming the freaks into them.

It was said somewhere else on this forum that the "And you will know us..." is only completed in the story mode and, in my opinion, the "Kill you seven times" is super easy. The best place to do it is on the arcade levels with bullet time. When something jumps in the air (anything really) just start shooting it with your uzi. Take your time mashing the button because you don't want to have to reload while juggling.

You impale them with their OWN weapons, so I don't see what you using a sword or a chainsaw has to do with it. By pressing "B" you end up sticking their weapons into the ground, and then slamming the freaks into them.

i am impaling them but i was switching the weapons 2 c if u had 2 stun them with a certain 1 cause it was not working either way it does not work on that level it is story based

• 3 years later...

I guess maybe this forum is dead... but in case anyone is still around. I must have tried this air juggle for 10 seconds thing like 20 times now. Counting to 10 sometimes 15. No achievement. I'm trying the method w/Night at the opera where you teleport to the ceiling when the guys go to drop the grenades and mashing x button. I tried the holding down arrow then mashing x method as described in the achievement guide and that does absolutely nothing. So, I saw someone mention using the Uzi's. Did the jetpack arcade chapter. Cornered two guys near a wall and just spammed the Uzi. Finally. Achievement.

Edited by sadlyshesaid
Alt method