Filling Cabinets Glitched

Aaron15

What mode were you in? If you won a cup in Ultimate Team it probably won't count - I won the league title in UT seasons and was expecting it to pop but it didn't, I think it only counts in the normal XBox Live mode.

Just normal online.

Im always complaining about fifa. Really stresses me out!! So many bugs. On fifa 12 i had to get a win streak of 12 before i could get the 5 streak chevio because of quitters.

Pretty sure mine was something like that also. It just frustrates me because I'm pretty sure these season cups aren't open all the time and will probably stop running at the end of the season, making this achievement unobtainable in the future, which is why I wanted it done and dusted.

The ea shield does get you the achievement and it doesn't matter if you have quitters, I didn't get it with first EA shield win so I checked TA and Neo Katso advised when you get to the champion screen (after final match) press B to go back to seasons instead of A to advance to the next tournament to get the achievement.

I did this and got the achievement.

Yeah but you must win properly. Not by DNF. I'm currently on 8-1-1 in seasons waiting for my cup to start just hoping i dont get a quitter!

I had someone quit on me on the UEFA Euro 2012 DLC in the final, i still got the achievement at the champion screen. Thought it would be the same in this Fifa 13 but obviously not..

Apparently it does work. Press B when you get to the champions screen not A.

You should add that to your guide. Perhaps bold it too.

Like you said, its one of the harder cheevos in the game, it would be bs for people to finally win it and still not get the achievement just because they pressed the wrong button.

Edit - Just checked guide and you already put it up. I should have checked first. Maybe still bold it tho.

Edited by Morbido

So guys, when are you supposed to press b instead of a? In the finals now again and cba not getting it again. Thanks in advance.

When you've finished the match there will be a cutscene of the team celebrating, after that it should say you're the champion and at the bottom it will say press A to advance, press B.