Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 months later...

I wouldnt say the game is easy to get 200/200... I only got 1 S rating on my first playthrough so getting a S on all 32 stages seems pretty tough. You should be able to get 100/200 pretty easy with boosting online. Speaking of that I'm up for boosting also if anyone still needs it just send me a message.. gt: dda24

GOT MINE!!!!! THANKS Waterbottle123!!!!!

Edited by dda24

After playing the game for half the day I got all the achievements except the online ones. Which I am hoping to get right now. If nobody makes a guide before next weekend I will try to take videos of me getting S ratings on all the levels and I will post at least the scores I got them with so you know about what to shoot for score wise.

GOT MINE!!!!! THANKS Waterbottle123!!!!!

Edited by dda24

I will be online Tuesday, October 28 from Noon until 1:30 pm (PST, California) to set up and run Xbox LIVE Team matches. Space is somewhat limited (to 3 other people). If you need World Food Party, these matches should count so there is little need to leave once you get your achievement.

PM me if you will be there. Tentative list of attendees includes:

1. Donkeljohn (definitely going to be there)

2. Kevin

3. BUTTA BOY79 ?

4. Alwindb?

ALT1. flyingmario5404?

UPDATE:

Kevin, Butta, and I joined another person I found elsewhere. We are done.Alwindb, Mario and any others may want to get together to make future team matches happen. Thanks to everybody who showed and I wish you the best!

Edited by donkeljohn

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I can already tell from the lack of people posting in this forum to the zero currently online that these boostable cheevos might end up being a burden to obtain. Hopefully someone will see this post and hit me up to boost these. I already have one other person besides myself that should be able to help ...so please, anyone with a pulse that wants to 200 this game, send me a message and friend request asap!

the gt is : Bastado

• 3 months later...
I need all the online achivements

You need all the online achievements, I need most of them. I have one other friend willing to help us out. So we need only one more person to help us get this 4 player achievement. Anybody else wanna help out, send me a message/friend request and let's see if we can bing bang blast this achievement out of the way

I need all the online achivements

You need all the online achievements, I need most of them. I have one other friend willing to help us out. So we need only one more person to help us get this 4 player achievement. Anybody else wanna help out, send me a message/friend request and let's see if we can bing bang blast this achievement out of the way

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...