Lack of Turkeys

SKIN RIP

Hi All,

I have played through all the area's and have not seen a single turkey so I decided to email glu.

This is the reply I received.

"

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Service.

We would like to assure you that all of our games have been played through to completion. Although we don't share tips and tricks through our Customer Service, we are happy to provide you with some strategy and hints available on our website here:

http://www.glu.com/blog

Please select the game from the left sidebar to view the guide. If you can't find the title you're looking for then we do not have hints for that title. You may want to do a search online and see if other players have posted help for the game on various forums.

Thank you again for writing. We hope you're enjoying Glu games.

Regards,

James

Glu Mobile Customer Service

http://www.glu.com/

ref:00DAYN4C.500A6gglH:ref"

Not a lot of help if you ask me :uzi:

Edited by SKIN RIP
spelling of a two year old

I had quite a few turkeys when I started the game in the American midwest but now I've finished it I can't find any. May need to reset the game to get some turkeys to show up.

Update: ok I've reset my game, played through the first 2 areas in every difficulty and not a single turkey! =/ not sure what else to do.

Edited by ltcree
update

I haven't started yet, so should I be baggin as many turkey's as I can early on?

If you get turkeys just shoot them only. I've found turkeys a few times now, up to 150 hunts played. When you get turkeys in a hunt you only seem to get a max of 2 for the whole hunt, if you keep playing the same hunt you will keep getting turkeys! If you need to get out of the game make sure you start up a hunt and tag the turkeys the when you replay you'll gave turkeys again. Not sure how they spawn must be random. Hope this helps =D.

i had the same problem as every one else and gave up on the turkeys, playing toward the 365 days achievement about 115 days into it the turkeys appeared again out of nowhere. Im getting 3 turkeys killed a day now every day on western russia, 1 star with the blowgun so they dont hear the shot.... hope that helps

i had the same problem as every one else and gave up on the turkeys, playing toward the 365 days achievement about 115 days into it the turkeys appeared again out of nowhere. Im getting 3 turkeys killed a day now every day on western russia, 1 star with the blowgun so they dont hear the shot.... hope that helps

Is there anyway to know how many days you are in? Or do you just keep doing hunting trips until it pops? You're just guessing you're 115 days in?

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Go figure I just started playing this game on a Monday lol

Also, had I known that this game was made by the same people who did Guitar Hero for the WP7, I would've hesitated to buy this. These guys kinda suck.

Just an FYI, you can use the time exploit glitch to set your clock to Sunday morning (I found they dont spawn in the evening, so set it for like 6 am or so).

Got to Settings --> Date and Time --> Set clock automatically. Turn that feature off then set your own time.