It looks familiar...

Emivader

Maybe it's because i'm not the target group anymore for this game

but this game looks so generic and boring, i never stood the "test" to watch a full gameplay video.

Everything we have with Destiny we had in games before, sometimes better, sometimes worse.

I feel like they looked up the "how to make a $$$ stereotype game formula" book and are going through it step by step (little Die Hard reference).

Like they take everything from all shooters which were successful in the past years, combined it and every assmedia (ign,GT etc.) hype it as the best shit they've ever seen.

And of course the audience will bite it as young and blind as they are.

And seeing the gamertags here and everywhere where Destiny is discussed i'm right.

On the basis of the gamertag you can guess the age of the player and the target group of the gaming industry combined, i would say everyone between 16-25 will get or has to get a boner because everybody says so.

Fuck i'm old.... :(

I agree with everything you have said except the age bit as I know many people that fall in that age group that don't like the look of the game.

Me personally I am sure it will be a let down it feels like a mod of borderlands mixed with Halo jumping and that is about it, nothing special.....the last game that everyone got hyped about like this was Watch Dogs and look how that ended.

but this game looks so generic and boring, i never stood the "test" to watch a full gameplay video.

Everything we have with Destiny we had in games before, sometimes better, sometimes worse.

I feel like they looked up the "how to make a $$$ stereotype game formula" book and are going through it step by step (little Die Hard reference).

Like they take everything from all shooters which were successful in the past years, combined it and every assmedia (ign,GT etc.) hype it as the best shit they've ever seen.

And seeing the gamertags here and everywhere where Destiny is discussed i'm right.

On the basis of the gamertag you can guess the age of the player and the target group of the gaming industry combined, i would say everyone between 16-25 will get or has to get a boner because everybody says so.

Heh guess there's not gonna be any games for you in the future :). All has been done before. Maybe VR with Oculus Rift. Quite same with movies.

"Like they take everything from all shooters which were successful in the past years, combined it... " And this doesn't sound good to you?

Destiny is way over hyped game but it's still going to be awesome and enjoyable ride through planets. Add some PvP to it and I bet I have clocked many many more hours than any other game for these past few years. I have tested it so I can safely say this without "hypeglasses".

I'm 40 and loved the Beta. Destiny is a must buy for me. I don't believe age has anything to do with it. People have different tastes. By the way, does my gamertag make me look like a child, maybe I should change it...

I'm 40 and loved the Beta. Destiny is a must buy for me. I don't believe age has anything to do with it. People have different tastes. By the way, does my gamertag make me look like a child, maybe I should change it...

Actually your GT is pretty cool.

Hey Gramps,

Come' on you know what i mean, gamertags like:

"xXxQuickscopeU420xXxHD etc. is what i meant.

Gramps at 40??? What do you guys in Germany do, get married at 12, kids at 17, grand kids at 35???

So when you said you were old, what are you like 18......