Tough love !

GeneralIzor

Im now doing a playthrough mainly to get the though love ach. So i want to know exactly what you are supposed to do. I understand that you need to have 6,5M in the treasury. But do you need to keep you promises ? and if you do, do you also need to lower the taxes ? Put more resources in the guard business ? And let the booze go free ?

you must have the 6.5mil in the treasury when the final battle happens, how you go about it is upto you, being good and keeping you promises means youll have to find more money, generally if theres a option with no change it might be wise to pick that as you don't need to choose a good or bad options.

don't lease the drinking charges people are drunk 24/7 and vomit everywhere.

as i said above as long as you get the 6.5mil whoever you want to get it is entirely upto you, i just advise doing the y options on some of them as them choices arnt huge factors, from what i can tell, i did the no change for all the y options and still became a good ruler.

Six Point Five Million Gold in the treasury, my man.

You get that much doing all the evil options. Or, if you're going for good (Like I did) you have to donate the 6.5 million from your own stash.

And honestly, if you've gotten Property Magnate (or whatever the achievement is for owning a crapload of property) this task is easy. Donate all the cash and then when they give you a chance to wander around or do a quest, wait until it builds back up again.

It's pretty easy at that point. My treasury had 10 million in it before I fought the Big Bad.