• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
An easy way to get "Whoops" is to simply start up Case 5, Obi and continue through the level as normal, ensuring you pick up the stun schematics at the start obviously (location in the achievement guide).

Shortly after you pick up the stun schematics, you'll put your hand into a toilet to get a key and go down a ladder. After a short fight with a collared minion, you'll continue down the dead end corridor and be presented with a valve and a Jigsaw box. If you check the lockers in the corridor, you'll find a gear allowing you to open said box, which contains the two components needed for the stun mine.

If you continue on a bit further through the level, you'll be presented with a ladder to climb, and a work table in front of you a little further on. Make the stun mine, and then continue throughout the level till you find a minion but make sure to weaken them with punches before you use the mine, or else it won't kill them...

10 minutes work, instead of doing an entire level, especially useful, if, like me, you had to come back to this achievement after completing the game.

Thanks a lot for this Hint :woop:

The Guide should be Updated ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Fire Hazard Achievement - an easier way to achieve this, is on the same area - Graveyard (Melissa 3-8) - where the two guys are fighting, don't climb down, just run/walk off the platform and go right up to them.

They should be fighting next to the shovel and bomb on the floor, just open the box to trigger the bomb, and this should ignite both you and at least one of the minions.

I found this quicker and easier, i'm pants at using the Molotov's on this game.

So it's an alternative.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for the guide. Helped out a lot. I especially love the descriptions where you say "will add chapter to get this soon" and never did. Made those ones a little more difficult. Also I would suggest putting the achievements for kills in a logical progressive order. I was annoying to keep skipping around looking for what I should be looking for next.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...