Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I am looking for 3 people to add to my team for Equal Opportunity Destroyer. That's all I need help with. Cause of the stupid "Need 6 people" thing. Please, add my GT: W1ck3d K10wn13!!!

Ps. I have myself and 2 other people, so just need 3 (;

I would greatly appreciate it! Oh, and send a message when you add me, so I know that's why!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to work with anybody on any multiplayer achievements, but I first want to work on the "Equal opportunity destroyer" and "Ranked champion" achievements first since those are the more difficult ones to achieve. Message HappyAnimeniac and we will try to get a group together soon for "Equal Opportunity Destroyer."

Hey, I need four people to knock out the equal opportunity destroyer, if interested message or add me, gamertag is An Aegean Cat :woop:

I'm looking to work with anybody on any multiplayer achievements, but I first want to work on the "Equal opportunity destroyer" and "Ranked champion" achievements first since those are the more difficult ones to achieve. Message HappyAnimeniac and we will try to get a group together soon for "Equal Opportunity Destroyer."

I wanna get all the ranked wins in each gametype, then ill be glad to boost for 500 wins if anyone wants to

GT: zeeehmtee

I'm up for this too :) I'm stuck @ work until Monday evening but can be available anytime from late Monday night (GMT) till late Thursday and all next weekend.

PM me or reply on here if anyone's still interested, or i'll message the 3 GT's above on XBL sometime Monday night.

I'm up for this too :) I'm stuck @ work until Monday evening but can be available anytime from late Monday night (GMT) till late Thursday and all next weekend.

PM me or reply on here if anyone's still interested, or i'll message the 3 GT's above on XBL sometime Monday night.

Send me a message too on xbox live. Me and a friend of mine need this achievement but he won't be on until thursday.

Edited by gameman9

If you haven't done it yet i'd like to join. Also if someone is interested in boosting the 500 ranked feel free to add me, but please don't if you never feel like boosting (which seems to be my luck everytime).

Edited by OffbeatLemur62

K well I just started UT3 again today and was wondering if anyone would like to join me in helping each other getting every achievement we can possible get with 2 people. If you are interested then please send me a message on xbox live or send a friends request to Vakarian05.

I am looking for dedicated boosters who don't mind busting games out for hours on end.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...