Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Need to get these

Star power - Get 11x Multiplier need 4 people

Four of a kind - Complete a song as 4 of the same instrument on any difficulty in Quickplay or Career

There's no "I" in team - Complete a song with 4 players without any members failing on expert in Career or Quickplay

Face to Face -Complete 25 online Pro Face-Off matches, win or lose

Till Death do us part -Play an online Do or Die game

A new challenger awaits -Complete 50 of the Career Challenges at Platinum or Diamond (Mainly the band ones because i did most of the single guitar and bass ones)

let me know if interested in the same

GT: Shoshockshanks

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, online for this game is dead. :(

Looking to do all of the online achievements and also some of the band challanges for 50 Diamonds.

Can play expert bass/guitar quite well and hard drums so should be fairly easy hopefully.

Send me a message/FR if you want to boost these. GT is: Magicmancraig.

Cheers. :drunk

hi !

I also need the online and band achievements.

Face to face, till death..., no I in Band Hero and Star Powered (11x multiplier)

want to finish and forget this game so can concentrate on the real guitar hero games :)

btw: I have all instruments but when playing on expert I stick to bass ;)

Edited by struggler666

I also need to do all the online achievements and the 4 players ones. Glad to help and to be helped!

Gamertag: Speedy Zebiche

I need all of the online achievements too, we may be able to do the 4 player ones between us if you have 3 mics or 2 guitars? If not, hopefully someone else will help us out! Will be on most of today, send me a message on xbox live, gamertag: Pazza5000