x360a Guide Collection + Glitch List

Untitled Agent

This has been said before by someone else but I think it also has something to do with headshots. I too had to go over the game a second time on a few missions I thought I took auto aim off and it popped up when I scored a headshot on someone, so I know it is no auto aim on PA but I think you have to have so many headshots too. nothing has been confirmed about that though. GL to ya.

tried it online and even got another star and still nothin....I'm gonna keep trying to beat all the challenges, so if anyone figures it out let me know.

Ok so I played a different game for a while, shut off my xbox and woke up the next morning to give Perfect Dark another shot on the challenges and sure enough as soon as it loaded the Ach. popped. I did nothing different so I don't know how this unlocked. The patch didn't fix the glitch though so thats confirmed.

Ok how exactly do i do the prime target glitch??

basically, when you beat each challenge on your own, you get the first star. if you finish the challenge with 2 players in it, you get the 2nd star, 3rd for 3 people, 4th for 4 people. if you really wanted to, you could potentially get the achievement just from getting all 4 stars on the first 7 challenges, then beat one more on your own.

it usually pops the next time you boot the game after that, but sometimes it doesn't pop until a few boots later.

The higher Challenges are some of the more genuinely difficult parts of Perfect Dark... I find it really quite sad that so many people are exploiting a dumb glitch to get Prime Target. I hope one of the future updates fixes this glitch.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
The game never had checkpoints in single player on the N64 and I'm glad they didn't put it in this remake.

Agreed, this was my favorite game growing up, I would have hated the changing it now. I am just really glad this game has achievements. :D Gives me a reason to go back and play this game more. (I have played thousands of hours in the n64 version). :D

• 11 months later...

Hi.

I started to play this game 2 days ago. I'm a total noob on this one and didn't play the N64 version.

I'm on Mission 4 (I think) "A51 Infiltration" where you have to destroy the antenna that can go up and down. As far as I have seen on YT, you have to destroy it with the "explosives" weapon. The problem here is that when I select that weapon, it shows nothing on the screen! So, I can't do anything now.

Is this a glitch? Do I have to do something else? :(

Thanks.