Cadillac Series 61?

SystemPanic

thank you zsciaeount! 100% correct worked right away. no more hours of pulling out my hair. now to go find those fill reels:woop:

Glad I could help! I, too, had been driving around for hours looking for both cars. I did the street case in hopes that it would reset the cars, and lo and behold, both cars were served up on a silver platter!

Good luck with the reels! I just got the City of Angels achievement.

Here's a very easy way: Free roam on the Arson Desk, and play the "Hot Property" street crime. This route is littered with the Cadillac 61 and the Packard Custom. You can chase the guy until he crashes, and then both cars should be stopped and rubbernecking the scene. Hop in both cars before you apprehend him.

Hope this helps everyone!

Awesome mate! Had spent hours looking for this....should have looked here first! Just as you said, right where he crashes. Thanks

Here's a very easy way: Free roam on the Arson Desk, and play the "Hot Property" street crime. This route is littered with the Cadillac 61 and the Packard Custom. You can chase the guy until he crashes, and then both cars should be stopped and rubbernecking the scene. Hop in both cars before you apprehend him.

Hope this helps everyone!

THANK YOU! I've spent 4 hours trying out the other methods on the Internet (couldn't work out where Flower St and that park was mind you) but this is the only one that worked :D

• 4 years later...
like i said i got no problem in getting this car, 79/95 cars i got

try the other location

Westlake-same parking lot as the "Nightmare Alley" flim reel

find the Nightmare Ally flim reel, the car should be there

THANK YOU! I searched hours all over the other places mentioned and got it the moment I arrived at the same parking lot as the "Nightmare Alley" flim reel.