Playthrough choices, Ep. 3 *SPOILERS*

Iam918

As with the previous episode, let's gather the choices you made along the way. Add some explanation after every choice and the % of others that chose at the time if you'd like.

1. Didn't shoot the girl in the street (Kenny made a good point not to draw attention to ourselves) - 62%
  2. Didn't abandon Lily. (Felt it wasn't right at the time to do so) - 30%
  3. Fought Kenny (accidentally) - 76%
  4. Shot Duck (Couldn't let Kenny do it) - 76%
  5. Didn't help Omid (Helped the girl up first as I figured only one could be saved & Omid had the bum leg) - 61%

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Didn't shoot the girl in the street (Like the girl near the end of Episode 1, I didn't want to kill or help kill anyone still technically alive) - 62%

2. Abandoned Lily (I was hoping to get some romance thing going between Lee and Carley, so this pissed me off. Normally I wouldn't have, but I made an exception here) - 69%

3. Didn't fight Kenny (He started off hostile, but he eventually calmed down. Didn't know you could actually fight him haha) - 23%

4. Shot Duck (I couldn't stand him anyways. Even though I chose to save him at the farm, he just had too many screws loose for my taste) - 74%

5. Helped Omid (This was actually on accident. I was trying to get the girl first because I figured Omid was a goner anyway, but I misclicked. Thankfully they both got on the train) - 38%

My thoughts throughout this episode

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Edited by Prime8

1. Shot the girl in the street (If i couldn't be saved i would want the same mercy)
  2. Did abandon Lily (If it gave me the choice to kill her i would have been tempted)
  3. Fought Kenny (And got my ass kicked may i add :p)
  4. Shot Duck (It was the right thing to do.
  5. Saved Omid (He was the injured one, i thought i could help her up after and turns out she had enough strength to get up herself)

1. I shot the girl even though I knew it would have repercussions.

2. I abandoned Lilly. This whole scene pissed me off like no other. I was hoping something would happen between Lee and Carley and just as soon as it did, it ended. I would have killed that bitch myself too if the game gave me an option. Left her with no hesitation.

3. Didn't fight Kenny as I didn't even know you could.

4. I shot Duck. He was annoying anyway but Katja's death took me by surprise.

5. Accidentally saved Omid first. I thought only one was going to make it but I picked Omid by accident.

Another thing, I threatened Ben when he finally came clean with me. The first chance I get to kill him or leave him behind, I'm doing it. He can be fully blamed for Carley's death.

1. Didn't shoot the girl. (I don't know. It didn't seem right.)

2. Abandoned Lilly. (Didn't think about it for 1 second. I've always been on Lilly's side but that really got me, I was a mess after that scene. Carley :( Too bad we couldn't brutally kill Lilly right away.)

3. Didn't fight Kenny. (Didn't want to punch a guy who's about to lose his child.)

4. I shot Duck. (Kenny had enough...)

5. I helped Omid. (By accident pretty much.)

shot the girl, not about to let somebody get eatten alive if i can help it

brought lilly with us, pissed at what happened but wasn't about to just leave her on the side of the road

didn't know fighting was even an option, talked him into stopping the train

shot duck, and after the 2 of us bonded over crime fighting and he thought i was "awesome" sad stuff :(

helped Omid, guy had a hurt leg and the lady was fine seemed like the obvious choice

1. Shot the girl in the street - My Lee always tries to be the hero right or wrong)

2. Abandoned Lily (It was straight up murder on Carly, Kenny will get his eventully, if the death of his family isnt enough)

3. Didn't fight Kenny (Calmed him down)

4. Shot Duck (No parent should have to do that)

5. Helped the girl( Wasnt too sure what I was doing at the end, so kinda a mistake to help her and I though that she might be pregnant)

2. I abandoned Lilly. This whole scene pissed me off like no other. I was hoping something would happen between Lee and Carley and just as soon as it did, it ended. I would have killed that bitch myself too if the game gave me an option. Left her with no hesitation.

I was pretty bothered by this too, but the more I thought about it I realized this IS the same Lilly from the Walking Dead comic. The one who worked for the Governor in Woodbury and is the one responsible for not only shooting and killing Rick's wife Lori, but also their baby.

I'd totally forgotten about that until I remembered her last name. Caul.

Basically it seems like this was the setup for Lilly's path to the Governor's side. First her father's murder then her own murder of Carly.

As much as I hated losing Carly, the cold blooded murder was a nice set up for Lilly and now I get why she was such a bitch in the comic.

Can't wait to see what other little bits TT tosses at us for the final two installments.

Shot the girl. Not sure if I made the rite decision because Kenny did make a good point about causing attention to our selves and then we didn't get long on the store.

Didn't abandon Lilly. Every part of me was thinking leave her there but I did kill her dad.

Didn't fight Kenny. Was tempted because the more the game goes on the less I'm starting to like him.

Shot Duck. When the choice came up who should do it I couldn't pick so I decided no parent should have to do a thing like that.

Saved the girl. The guy was injured and after my mistake of bringing back the guy from the bear trap in episode two I thought we need fully fit and healthy people. But he got back on the train anyway so win win.

In all another fantastic episode and can't wait for episode four.

Didn't shoot the girl, and they sure did torture you with her screams for that choice…

Abandoned Lilly, she killed Doug! She was a danger to the group in my eyes. I saved Doug instead of Carly early on, but I guess the choice doesn't really matter in the end, which is kind of disappointing.

Talked Kenny down, it surprised me that the majority fought him. It was relatively simple to say the right things, I thought.

I shot Duck, I didn't want Kenny to have killing his own son on his conscience.

I helped Christa. I didn't really know what was going on, so I just tried to save her since she was behind Omid. I thought that she had less of a chance of getting on. She seemed pretty pissed that I chose her though, I hope she doesn't end up hating on me like Lilly.

I'm curious to know, if you pushed Omid off the bridge, does he still hurt his leg? Seems like it, judging from the previews of Episode 4. But, I'd like to know for sure. After he jumped off and broke his leg, I was like, "I should have pushed him, damn it!" But maybe if I did, they'd blame me for his injury, which would just cause more in-group drama.

1: Shot The Gal On Accident (Finger Slipped)

2: Didn't abandon Lily (Thought The Game Would Take Me To Woodbury)

3: Got The Hell Beat Out My By Kenny (I let him just pound the shit outta me to get his anger out)

4: Shot Duck (I really didn't want to)

5: Help Omid (I grabbed the first person i saw, that popped their head up)

Does Lilly stick around for the rest of the episode if you don't abandon her? Or does she end up separating from the group anyway?

There was no way I was letting her stay, Carley was my favorite character. I might have killed Lilly right there if given the choice and I might have pushed Ben off the train too when he admits that it was his fault.

1. Shot the girl - Getting eaten alive is no way to go. I wanted to show her mercy.

2. Didn't abandon Lilly - I felt like that would make me no better than her. Not that it matters anyway, seeing how she takes off.

3. Fought Kenny - I kind of didn't realize there was a way to not fight him.

4. Shot Duck - Shooting a kid isn't easy. But I couldn't make Kenny shoot his own son, especially after he just lost his wife too.

5. Helped Omid - It happened fast and I wasn't really thinking. I figured both could be saved (I guess I was right).

1. Shot the girl - Mercy killing, anybody would rather be shot in the head and die instantly instead of being eaten alive by zombies.

2. Abandoned Lilly - Carley was my favorite character (besides Lee) and when she died, I was shocked. Lily was probably my 2nd favorite but after that, I said fuck her. Was definitely hoping to see Woodbury but oh well.

3. Didn't Fight Kenny - Never knew you could fight him, I talked him down easily.

4. Shot Duck - Wasn't about to let his parents do it, made the tough choice.

5. Helped Christa - If I realized what was going on, I would have saved Omid. I thought I could save 'em both and I just started with Christa.

Another great episode, can't wait for 4!

*Shot the girl in the street: was trying to shoot the zombies and hit her by mistake, you probably cant shoot the zombies lol

*Abandoned Lilly: bout time i got the option! dont really regret it. we left the RV there so she can always walk and take that, since apparently she does anyway if you take her along.

*Didnt fight Kenny: didnt know there was an option to but glad i didnt, he's my bud

*Shot Duck: Kenny'd been through enough. didnt do it until after Katjaa killed herself so i dont know if she still dies if you offer to kill Duck right away

*Didn't help Omid: didnt give it much thought, just picked the chick cause she's kinda hot...:p pretty impressed that Omid was able to climb up even with his bum leg though!

Edited by shinobigarth