Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at this achievement a while back, couldn't quite get it all together at the time. Recently got Fable 3 but still want to try again to finish Fable 2 as this is my last achievement.

I need:

Garth

Hammer

I have extra:

5 Reavers

1 Theresa

Lemme know if you want to trade or help out.

Cheers,

Peaceshades

hi im hoping someone can help me with this ach. i don't have any of the dolls but if anyone has a full set and you feel like sellin a doll and buyin it back that'd be awesome.

i have 2.5 mil gold to spare and a few legendary weapons for your trouble?

send me a message, gt is poooooo dribble (6 x o's)

Thanks.

Well, actually if you would have read my post a little more carefully I didn't need to know what time you were on I needed to know which list you we're on.

and YES I HAVE THE DOLLS! YOU are the one who I'm waiting on to get this shit going dude! Your complaining yet you are the #1 on the skaman5000 list and I haven't gotten a single message on xbox live from you. So, did you thank Injaneer because he helped you get the achievement? Cause if so, PLEASE, let us actually know where you are in the process cause honestly I was waiting on you because I didn't want to be unfair and skip someone in the list after I said no one will get skipped.

Please don't come on here asking people to help you get the achievement and the complain and bitch and moan because 'you haven't got the dolls yet' how about instead of wasting space on the servers saying how crappy this is going, you do something to help. I've worked hard trying to get the first set (which got deleted), the second set (which is in my possession, waiting for you!), and to get the third set which I'm missing one or two dolls on, can't remember which.

Sorry if that was a little too much people but I couldn't just let the complaining keep going without something being said. :rant:

Stuff like that makes me sad that some users can try really hard to help out the community and other users just take it for granted and all they can do is say "I wish it was better than what you spent your free time doing for nothing in return" THANKS =P

Stop acting so high and mighty just because you think you have something that barely works. I think if you read what I said more carefully I asked if you would send me a message, I presumed you had the intelligence of a 10 year old to put in that message a time and date. I asked for help because that's what everyone does so don't even go there with that crap. Maybe you could have used some initiative and message me. Just for your crap I'm not going to pass the dolls on.

^I'd like to add you on the list, but I don't know your GT so if you could give it to me I can add you to the list.

But anyway I think everyone is okay with me being the one with the dolls for the Injaneer list, so the list would look like this:

THE Injaneer SET:

1. Holy Moose31 (Dolls)

2. ReefMedic

3. harryshires1983

For the people wondering why the list is so small I checked who on the list had the dolls and I then removed them from the list. I also did this for the Skaman5000 SET and it should look like this, though I'm not sure who is going to pass on the dolls:

THE SKAMAN5000 SET:

1. MarkedRobsta (dolls?)

2. Shakalooloo

3. ThothAmarth

4. CaptainAwesomo (Can't see his achievements, he might have them.)

So that's how the lists are looking like at the moment. I'm going to contact ReefMedic and pass the dolls on to him and hope that everything will then turn out right.

^I'd like to add you on the list, but I don't know your GT so if you could give it to me I can add you to the list.

But anyway I think everyone is okay with me being the one with the dolls for the Injaneer list, so the list would look like this:

THE Injaneer SET:

1. Holy Moose31 (Dolls)

2. ReefMedic

3. harryshires1983

For the people wondering why the list is so small I checked who on the list had the dolls and I then removed them from the list. I also did this for the Skaman5000 SET and it should look like this, though I'm not sure who is going to pass on the dolls:

THE SKAMAN5000 SET:

1. MarkedRobsta (dolls?)

2. Shakalooloo

3. ThothAmarth

4. CaptainAwesomo (Can't see his achievements, he might have them.)

So that's how the lists are looking like at the moment. I'm going to contact ReefMedic and pass the dolls on to him and hope that everything will then turn out right.

Please add me to that list. Cheers. :drunk

Hi, I got a spare Lucien Doll and would like to trade it in for a Garth, Reaver or Hammer one.

I got both DLCs.

But I' m also open for anyone already having all the dolls. Please let me join your game and see you sell and rebuy one of' em.

Edit: Got it.

Edited by bastsxbox360

Updated The Injaneer Set with everyone who wanted to be in it:

THE Injaneer SET:

1. Holy Moose31 (Dolls)

2. ReefMedic

3. harryshires1983

4. MarkMarkantie

5. DucknahEireann

6. Ghost Sniper W

7. AngryBMnX

8. amywelshcastle

Also to everybody on the list this is how it works: The person who has the dolls passes them on to the next person on the list and then that person passes all the dolls on to next person on the list and so on and so on. This is the way these lists work and we won't change it. If your not planning the pass on the dolls then please say so and don't try to get yourself added to the list because that would just ruin the list and it would really suck for the persons in the list waiting to get their achievement and finding out that someone is not willing to pass on the dolls. So please stick to the rules and then everybody will get this achievement fast and without trouble.

not sure if people are willing to trade for stuff other than the dolls, but i have at least 1 4 slot weapon of ever melee type for trade.

I'm in current need of dolls, (all but hammer , and Theresa) I'm working on building up a set for some friends, and others here that need the achievement. I'll also take other stuff for them, i'm not really in need of anything so just offer something fair and i'll go for it

this set i'm working on getting will not be passed around. it will stay on me, someone joins, and they get dollcatcher. hopefully that will go faster

Edited by fatalcrabs

@amywelshcastle, The dolls will be passed on by me to ReefMedic this Thursday. We tried to do it yesterday, but we couldn't connect to each other and we aren't able to do it today or tomorrow, so we have to wait untill Thursday. After that he will pass it on to the next on the list and so on and so on.

Also here's the updated list:

THE Injaneer SET:

1. Holy Moose31 (Dolls)

2. ReefMedic

3. harryshires1983

4. MarkMarkantie

5. DucknahEireann

6. Ghost Sniper W

7. AngryBMnX

8. amywelshcastle

9. The OzMandias

10. GrahamMitchell