Easy Achievments

Wilkz07

Just finished the PC steam version of episode one and the achievements are not non-missable. They pop at the end of each chapter.

Also the game is 2.3hrs (logged in steam, though I was chatting with someone, so it might be a bit less) for episode 1. Its a fun point/click game with morality choices and worth the price - though pc gets all the episodes for 1 price, not sure about xbla.

Just finished the PC steam version of episode one and the achievements are not non-missable. They pop at the end of each chapter.

Not non-missable? That confused me more than it should have. Doesn't that mean missable (double negative)? I'm going to assume you said not missable which is good.

Not non-missable? That confused me more than it should have. Doesn't that mean missable (double negative)? I'm going to assume you said not missable which is good.

Non-missable

Not missable

Story related

Play and you will get them

Its all the same.

100 points X 5 episodes though. I thik i read each episode is 400 msp.

I was hoping that it would be 5 games at 400 points each, but that won't stop me from buying it. I'm actually not upset about the actual achievement list at all, I was worried it would be all quicktime events like Jurassic Park from Telltale, and that was pretty aggravating.

I was kind of surprised it only had 100 gamerscore as well. Wallace and Gromit was Episodic and it had 200 gamerscore for each episode and each was considered a game. I'll still get it but it would have been nice to see a 400 MSP with 200 points again.

The W&G games were double the price tho @800msp

There are rumours the last 2 eps will will have more gamerscore but nothing is confirmed as yet

I dont understand.

Please note that firstly this game will launch with a free "hub platform" similar to Family Game Night and Pinball FX 2 where you will download the individual episodes.

Each episode will have a new set of achievements added to this list.

Each episode will be 400MSP and they are expected to release monthly.

The episode titles are as follows:

Episode 1 – A New Day - Fri 27th April

Episode 2 – Starved for Help

Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead

Episode 4 – Around Every Corner

Episode 5 – No Time Left

Hope this helps :woop:

what does free hub platform mean? just out of curiosity..

Basically you'll download the free walking dead hub which will be a like an app and then from inside it you will buy the episodes when they're released =)

Hope this explains it

Pinball FX and Family Game Night have similar hubs that you download 1st and then when you enter it there will be a menu where you download the tables/games (like scrabble etc) that you want

Basically you'll download the free walking dead hub which will be a like an app and then from inside it you will buy the episodes when they're released =)

Hope this explains it

Pinball FX and Family Game Night have similar hubs that you download 1st and then when you enter it there will be a menu where you download the tables/games (like scrabble etc) that you want

ahh.... I see... thank you

I'm kinda glad that the achievements are easy. I think it will make me enjoy the game more, not having to think about the achievements.

You definately dont have to think about the achievments, but the choices you make in ep1 may(hopefully) affect the game in other episodes. Telltale's Jurassic Park had some achievments that required you not to miss any steps in the QTE segment, hoprfully they add some degree of difficulty to the next episodes.

Non-missable

Not missable

Story related

Play and you will get them

Its all the same.

100 points X 5 episodes though. I thik i read each episode is 400 msp.

Actually not all the same considering you said they are not non-missable (check out your first post). This is a double negative which would make the achievements missable.

However, to clarify, the achievements are story related and not missable.