The Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

Nozza

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My internet is pretty slow so I'm not sure if I can go through a game without lagging a lot so I'm wondering if someone will let me borrow a good shield (preferably modded) so I can run through the challenges DLC solo. My current shield is a 2100/306/high capacity and I've ran through the Knoxx DLC thrice on play through 2 so it is apparently the best I can get by myself and it's not strong enough to last past wave 20 or so. I'm a level 69 soldier if that matters.

Anyone that has a really good shield and would like to loan it to me feel free to add me. I don't need the shield for anything else so once I beat the challenges (it should take two days at the most) I can meet back up with you and give the shield back. I can't really give you anything for collateral because I only keep the weapons I use but I have pretty much infinite money for if you want me to buy something for you or one of your other characters. My Gamertag is Maj0rWhal3WankR (that's a zero) and I'm on pretty much daily.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I finished most of the game and just have repetitive crap to do to get the achievements. I am a level 47 soldier and am looking for a mod weapon so I can breeze threw these last few achievements and quickly raise my level. A good shield would be helpful too. My Gt is Baneful Shark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Beat Crawmerax with a friend who was level 60 and now I can't really complete the claptrap dlc as I'm level 47. If anyone has gear or would just like to help out add me on live.

GT: flyn dutchmn

I'm working through my 2nd playthrough atm to grind up to level 61. If you're looking for gear or just want to help out feel free to join. Peeps are always dropping in and out and gear is often given out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...