Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im happy to derank- ill get it down to 21.

Want to concentrate on the lone wolves 'cheeves first (with a team should only take a couple of minutes), but also need some legendary and mythic ones as well. None seem really difficult, (other than the ghost vidmaster) just need to be in a team. :)

If you need a spare player I can do the vidmaster one.

p.s I just tried to load up multiplayer, and it says that I dont have the mythic DLC, even though I have achievements from mythic maps. In fact, the last achievement I got for H3 was 'zombie repeller' (kill 2 zombies on a mythic map). Am I missing something? Its been a while since I played H3.

the odst multiplayer disk had all the maps on it if you went from the odst disc to the halo 3 disc without buying any of the dlc then you dont have the maps or you could have just deleted the dlc without thinking about it

I have 18 multiplayer achievements left to complete this game including vidmaster annual and would like to find a group interested in helping get them done. I'm willing to help others with any achievements they need, including other games (as long as I own the game already too, obviously) If you are interested, please add and message me on xbl. GT is O 2 DA Z. I'm on CST time (GMT -6) and available during the evening on week nights (after 5:00pm) and weekends. I have a mic and 3 controllers.

Looking for people to do ALL online achievements speciaally all lone wolf achievements... Im in lvl 1 and for lone wolf i need 4 guys. And for the others achievement i can conect 4 controllers and my friend have 4 controllers too .... I need this cause is a new account and i want 1750G in this account again :) add meee :: alexx imassacre

Can someone tell me what the best way is to get a lot achievements out of the way, how many people do you need and what gameplay is recommended.

Play with 4 people to do the campaign on Legendary. At least 1 true Halo Verteran who can unlock the skulls achievements also. You'll need to do the same thing for multi-player. Get a team together and work together to get them.

Start adding people who want to co-op and play it.