needing some help.

HeartFullOfLies

i love the game so far. but i keep dying alot. and im not even on a hard difficulty. i was wondering if anyone had a link to a walkthrough thats not video. the video ones for most games are fine but all the ones for this one are just of people playing the game and learning it as they go. not telling you facts and exact locations or what dialog choices lead to. if anyone knows of a site with that information i would love to see it. i spent like an hour on google swimming through bad links trying to find anything.

You must scavenge everything and make use of the upgrade system for example cloth leather etc can toughen your jacket adding more damage and ht points make use also of the skill tree and upgrade your health at every chance you get I'm only a few hours in and I have 150 health and still struggling especially with the moles :confused: also upgrade your weapon and finally do all side quests and loot everything you see

Tha's not true, this game is not that hard. I've just finished Chapter 2 on Extreme. With good upgrades and some abilities like the shield and the power that makes your weapon electric, it's ok. Having a lot of grenades can be very helpful too.

Na, the game is fucking hard on extreme and everyone who says otherwise is just lying ... it's not even skill related (there's not much skill involved in rolling around 90% of the time), it's just that this game is super cheap at times if you're unlucky in certain situations. You need a lot of patients to go through, because staying defensive and waiting for openings is your best bet 90% of the time ... and it gets really annoying after a while.

Edited by Schreckofant

It's not that hard but can be frustrating at times when the AI gets downed and leaves you to solo all enemies the main 2 key points to this game in combat is use the block button when facing 2-3 enemies and upgrade it to the max to stop taking damage from all sides and of course throwing sand technique is very helpful when upgraded it stuns all enemies in front of you btw the combat mechanics leave a lot to be desired :omg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...