Laison River House Help?

NotQuiteAKing

God this is soooo Frustrating, The beggining I can do, I will Pop Smoke,then run to side of house (BTW is there an eaiser way of doing this) the house bit is easy, but then getting out of house is an nightmare, I will stick out my head for a second then I will instantly die, but if I manage to kill the guys and I think it's safe an invisible man will just kill me, I can't see anyone? I really need some Help!

• 1 month later...

You've answered your own question in part; use smoke! I found this part tremendously annoying too, more so than the forest road in fact.

Just save your smoke grenades until you reach the house. Hang by the fence surrounding the house to begin with and pick off the Germans with a rifle, you'll know the last one is down when the "objectives updated" text appears and your squad mates run to the front door of the house. Then clear the house any way you like (pretty easy, as you've said).

Come back outside to the front right of the house, you'll be able to see the Flak 88 poking out. Now you MIGHT be able to pick off one of the defenders from here but its not essential. What worked for me was lobbing a couple of smoke grenades over the wall here into the area with the Flak gun, then running to the back door of the house and throwing smoke all over the place to the right where you'll be wanting to go. Wait for it to fill out then cheese it in there with an MP40 or similar blazing and you should hopefully get them all! There are only a couple in there, and this worked for me first time. Good luck!

Edited by Reverendjc

• 1 month later...

I died a maybe 5 times with this part. It isn't too hard. There are about 6 people in the first house and about 8 or 9 in the next one. What you need to do after you clear the first house is quickly go down the stairs and do the wall to the left of the door. Wait until you recover before you do anything. Then. If you move slightly out, you should be able to shoot one or two Germans. Use this method of killing them one by one slowly. You'll get them all. One other thing you may want to do is shoot off a couple bullets then go find cover until you get all your health back. Then keep firing. I suggest you use the Kar98k. Without a scope. If you aim in the general direction, it will lock on a target. One well placed shot can kill an enemy. Keep that gun and an automatic like a Thompson or MP-40 with you at all times. I hope this helps.