Multiplayer Achievements

Barad

Can anyone tell me if any of the online achievements can be gained in splitscreen like the paint resprays, wins in all playlists and motor mash sticker.

Also can any of the online achievements even be boosted in this game? like wins and the stickers itself?

5 hours played and I'm still finding it impossible getting these achievements and I actually love racing games!

Thanks.

as far as i can tell they cant be done in split screen from what ive read etc. the online can be boosted via the normal friend invte etc and that it prob wont be long before most ppl have moved on to sumthing different except hardcore and booster gamers.

Private sessions..... im not 100% sure but i'll try in abit and see what the result is... If you need the online achieves.. gimme a shout because it looks like a grind to rank 50.. and to beat a rank 50 due to legend mode. If it can be done in a private match, it will be a hell of alot quicker.

Feel free to send me a fr GT: sum1 superior

Private sessions..... im not 100% sure but i'll try in abit and see what the result is... If you need the online achieves.. gimme a shout because it looks like a grind to rank 50.. and to beat a rank 50 due to legend mode. If it can be done in a private match, it will be a hell of alot quicker.

Feel free to send me a fr GT: sum1 superior

Fingers crossed it works in private..just sent you a friends request ;)

You cannot gain progress towards stickers or increase your online rank through private matches. I guess that would basically be boosting...

I played yesterday split screen offline and although my buddy got some of the earlier cheevos (wreck your 1st car, block a power-up, etc...) I gained no ground on any challenges.

I had a private match last night with a few peeps and it's the same deal...You do get access to some high lvl mods that you wouldn't get right away, so that's kinda cool. You can also tailor the number and behavior of the AI, Power-ups and damage. Private games will extend the life of this title for sure. Some nights there are as few as 2000 ppl playing. :(

You can stack the odds to your favor. if you have a bunch of friends that play this you can set up a party and 8 of us can go into a public ranked match at a time. so if you choose a 1-10 person race you have most of the slots and it will even start with just yall. so you can do the challenges, Ultimate come back. and achievements like hit 250 people with x and so on and so forth. I am down for helping folks out on those. I even have some friends that play fairly regularly. So we can have them join our session in progress and we can have a full 10.

GT MonkeyPunchBaby

Edited by MonkeyPunchBaby

Im gonna try and get a group of 8-10 of us then launch a ranked game. Hopefully no one will join in... going for the Motor Mash achieves and hit xxx players with xxx mod.

Ive got 5 so far.. keep sending me those FR's and hopefully we will all get it done.

GT: sum1 superior

We will also boost the 2 highest Ranked player to level 50... then all take turns to beat one of them for probably the hardest online achieve.

Im gonna try and get a group of 8-10 of us then launch a ranked game. Hopefully no one will join in... going for the Motor Mash achieves and hit xxx players with xxx mod.

Ive got 5 so far.. keep sending me those FR's and hopefully we will all get it done.

GT: sum1 superior

We will also boost the 2 highest Ranked player to level 50... then all take turns to beat one of them for probably the hardest online achieve.

Great I'm in! Also can we boost hardcore wins and such?

Ok all I need now is the motor mash sticker, done everything legit so far online but have a feeling this will have to be boosted :/ or at least the win requirement for it, I can handle the other two.

Winning a motor mash event isn't that hard. I find leveling up in Motor Mash to be quite easy due to the fact that you can finish alot of challenges. Here are a couple of tips that can help you.

1. If you haven't already or have not unlocked it yet, use the Green Mod that converts mines into smaller mines when you drive past them. It's an easy way to stack up on points.

2. Remember where the power-ups spawn. This comes as you play more, but like on the Oval map for Motor Mash(I forgot the name of it at the time). I followed the same path of collecting the 3 Shunt Power-up's on every turn. It's a good strat for a constant rate of Shunt's.

3. Follow and do as much damage to your rival because you get more points for damaging and wrecking your rival.

Good luck, I'm sure you can get this legit.

Ive now got all the mutiplayer achieves accept the Legend Rank 50 one.

None of them can be done in Split Screen OR Private matches.

All have to be ranked (excluding the 4 player split screen achieve)

Gonna start a session hopefully soon to boost the challenges and Rank up to 50.

Got quite afew FR's so far so hopefully within the next day or so will have 10. 10 people will hopefully auto launch a game.

Oh and on another note..... Why the hell havent more people bought this game??? Havent seen more than 2700 people online!

This IS a good game people... Buy it!

Winning a motor mash event isn't that hard. I find leveling up in Motor Mash to be quite easy due to the fact that you can finish alot of challenges. Here are a couple of tips that can help you.

1. If you haven't already or have not unlocked it yet, use the Green Mod that converts mines into smaller mines when you drive past them. It's an easy way to stack up on points.

2. Remember where the power-ups spawn. This comes as you play more, but like on the Oval map for Motor Mash(I forgot the name of it at the time). I followed the same path of collecting the 3 Shunt Power-up's on every turn. It's a good strat for a constant rate of Shunt's.

3. Follow and do as much damage to your rival because you get more points for damaging and wrecking your rival.

Good luck, I'm sure you can get this legit.

Thanks for the tips man I got it!!

Ended up getting all three requirements for the achievement in the same event! 65 points I think, wrecked a rival along with 2 other randoms but only won by 2 points so that was lucky. I know I'm never playing Motor Mash again lol apart from a few destruction challenges of course :)

Thanks for the tips man I got it!!

Ended up getting all three requirements for the achievement in the same event! 65 points I think, wrecked a rival along with 2 other randoms but only won by 2 points so that was lucky. I know I'm never playing Motor Mash again lol apart from a few destruction challenges of course :)

Nice. Motor Mash is a great place to get destruction challenges done.