Having trouble with level 8 objectives

I Can't seem to get the point objective of 5,000,000 or the 50 kills with lightning either.

It doesn't matter what I say about what and how I've tried to do before now because it hasn't worked. So don't worry about saying anything that seems easy or obvious because guess what.... I haven't figured that out yet...seriously any help would be great.

Oh and I need co-op partners for this games great multi-player new game achievement.

Anomalous Views is my gamer tag.

To get the 5000000 points, just try NOT to die as best as you can to prevent your mutliplier from reverting back to zero; which will decrease the amount of points you get per kill ( this applies for all levels as well ), that's why having co-op partners come in handy here as each one will be way better than the dumb AI.

for the lightining, the easiest meathod i got it with was by using jermeys teddy bear and throw it towards the lightning pole just before it emits electricity so that they die because of it rather than the explosion of the bear.

OR

you can lure them to follow you into the lightining pole and throw def money's boombox to make them dance near it until it emits electricity and kill'em all.

i hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...