Favorite Character of All Time?!

xBootstrapp

To start off, sorry to the staff if this has been done before, I used the search and didn't really find much. And if it has locking the thread is no problem.

Anyways, I was kinda curious who (or what) you guys like to play as, or just favor in the video game world. Any character, any game. A little reason why that character is your favorite would be great also :) Feel free to post dislikes too.

I would probably have to say my favorite is...Dom from Gears of War.

He's a great partner and has that little sense of humor. And I mean its not too often you find a romantic love story like his in the middle of a chaotic warzone. Plus after she was found he went into that revengeful state and just wanted to kill everything lol

Also I just have to add Zoey from Left 4 Dead. Come onnnnn, who says women cant kill zombies too? And I dont know why, but I always preferred to play as chick characters if their available.

Edited by xBootstrapp

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I can really only chose the one character so here goes.

*() - Baird from Gears of War 2

*() - Bill from Left 4 Dead

Two great characters with great taglines and they dont look too bad either. ;)

hah i like baird too. kinda cocky and a little funny. hard to manage when a bunch of mutant locusts are planning to take over the world.

and bill, oh of course. hands down the sexiest beast in video game history.

(assuming thats the older guy, i cant remember lol)

Edited by xBootstrapp

Law from tekken and also Kazuya from tekken

just because bruce lee was my hero when i was younger and we all know law is a rip off of bruce lee and kazuya cause he had a cool purple suit and was the devil lol i used to love tekken games when i was younger cant wait for tekken 6!!

cole and the original carmine from gow, couldnt help but play as carmine all the time on gow online and cole is just funny as, funnier in gow rather then gow2

Back when I was playing Lost Odyssey,really enjoyed cause of the character stories, so Would have to say Kaim crept up in mine for favorite...

Then of course gonna throw in the old school Donkey Kong from SNES... Actually enjoyed playing as Diddy Kong more though..

hah i like baird too. kinda cocky and a little funny. hard to manage when a bunch of mutant locusts are planning to take over the world.

and bill, oh of course. hands down the sexiest beast in video game history.

(assuming thats the older guy, i cant remember lol)

The Valve team are really good at designing characters. I dont mind going any of them. Cant wait to see the new characters in the downloadable content. Latisha I've heard is one?

Deadpool- Marvel Ultimate Alliance/ X-Men Legends II: My favorite character out of anything (comics, books, movies, games, etc...) & frankly he makes a badazz character to play as. I really hope he's in MUA 2.

The Arbiter- Halo Series: I think he looks cool & has a better story than Master Chief, IMO.

The Carmines- Gears of War Series: I think they're funny. "It looks like a weird monkey dog thing!" :p