Unable to obtain 100% because of a glitch?

Stint01

I just want to make people aware that i wrote to travellers tales regarding the glitch/bug that prevents getting to 100%, in my case it was that i was unable to get one final mythrl brick because on one of the levels i had collected 4/3 treasure items and it reset to 0/3 when at the level finish screen.

Anyway they gave me codes to unlock all collectors items such as bricks, characters etc and therefore unlock any missing items and all the achievements in the process.

Go to the travellers tales website and click the contact tab and send a message detailing your issue and they will reply pretty much straight away.

I dont really want to put the codes up because anybody could just buy the game today, enter all the codes and unlock everything and it kinda defeats the whole point. i was at 99.2% and had no way of completing the game other than starting again.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to make people aware that i wrote to travellers tales regarding the glitch/bug that prevents getting to 100%, in my case it was that i was unable to get one final mythrl brick because on one of the levels i had collected 4/3 treasure items and it reset to 0/3 when at the level finish screen.

Anyway they gave me codes to unlock all collectors items such as bricks, characters etc and therefore unlock any missing items and all the achievements in the process.

Go to the travellers tales website and click the contact tab and send a message detailing your issue and they will reply pretty much straight away.

I dont really want to put the codes up because anybody could just buy the game today, enter all the codes and unlock everything and it kinda defeats the whole point. i was at 99.2% and had no way of completing the game other than starting again.

they never sent me a code when i sent them an email, just a reply asking about what percentage i was on and the problem i had in the game.

did the code they sent you unlock the 3 treasure quest items that had glitched 4/3 then 0/3.

im hoping they may send me a code for the track the hobbits levels, i had the same problem as you and told them about it so im hoping that they may send me a code as i was on 99.2% it was only the 1 brick for getting those 3 items on that level that was stopiing me from getting 100%

how long did you have to wait for the code once you sent them the email?

They sent me 5 codes within 15 minutes, im not sure what they all do as when you enter them it doesnt give a description, but im sure they just unlock everything but saying that the first code i tapped in popped all the achievements i was missing related to collectibles.

that's awesome they did that. it would be better if they just patched it for future problems so they don't get spammed with messages about the glitches. ill send them a message and see if they help me out as well if not i guess i have to start playing again.

I also have the same problem (0/3 treasures but i have all the items in my inventory) and I also sent them an e-mail. Did not get any codes but all they did was ask me about my percentage.

I'm at 98,8% right now and the only thing I miss is the last Mithril Brick for getting 3/3 treasures on the The Dead Marshes. By getting that last brick everything else is a matter of a snowball effect and everything else will unlock.

I sent them another mail with a detailed description of what I have and don't have and what might be glitched or not. Hopefully that will get them to help me and send me some codes.

This is so frustrating!!!

i had to be on 99% and made sure i had done everything possible in the game like collecting, etc.

i got 5 codes from TT games and the 1st code unlocked the brick i was missing due to the glitch i mentioned in an earlier post and the brick then unlocked the last 4 achievements i needed as the brick was tied those 4 achievements.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=403560

As you can see through this thread, i encountered the glitch awhile ago. I contacted TT but have not received any reply (its been 3 days) i sent them another email, but idk their hours, and im afraid they're off weekends.

is there any way you guys could just PM me the message?

I've sent a PM with the codes to you guys... anyone else wanting them just send me a message.

i have a feeling that the codes will only work if you are at 99% completion or above, if i can confirm this ill just put the codes up

I'm at 67% right now, I can test it out and get back to you. I'd rather return this game to Gamefly sooner because its not as fun as previous Lego Games imo.

Plus Free play keeps glitching on me... that or Im not doing things right.

Thanks for the codes but I don't think they will work for me.

Still no answer from them and it has been 4 days now.

I'm still at 98,8% and theres no possible way for me to get past 99%.

This sucks...

Try the codes. I had the treasures glitched in The Dead Marshes. got "4/3" and then showed 0/3 and couldn't get them because they were in my inventory, so I didn't get a mithril block and couldn't make the tinderbox to get the last red brick, so snowball effect. Was at 98.8%.

I used the first two codes listed and it fixed me right up for the bugged ones. Got (from xboxlive so top is last and bottom is first):

1. 1oCLiGJhbC9HCxoHGlpTWTFkL2FjaC8wLzEzAAAAAOfn5-ni-4s=.jpg My Precious...
    Collect all the Mithril Bricks. (Single Player Only)
    50 Unlocked on 12/13/2012

2. 0oCLiGJhbC9MCxoHGlpTWTFkL2FjaC8wLzE4AAAAAOfn5-1GCck=.jpg Here's a pretty thing!
    Craft every Mithril item. (Single Player Only)
    30 Unlocked on 12/13/2012

3. 0ICLiGJhbC9CCxoHGlpTWTFkL2FjaC8wLzE2AAAAAOfn5-+B5VQ=.jpg I told you he was tricksy.
    Collect all the Red Bricks. (Single Player Only)
    30 Unlocked on 12/13/2012

4. 0oCLiGJhbC9BCxoHGlpTWTFkL2FjaC8wLzE1AAAAAOfn5-2g7OE=.jpg There and Back Again.
    Get 100%. (Single Player Only)
    75 Unlocked on 12/13/2012

Sucks cause they popped in the wrong order, and I'd have liked There and Back again at the end. But not much I could do... I would have preferred to do it all myself like make the tinderbox and get the achievements as I finished off the game. I did still get to turn it in and then buy the brick but already had the achievements :/ Just using the first two codes I was still able to get the "There's some good in this world." for finishing side quests (turned in the tinderbox). and I still have the money 10billion to do.

At least there IS a solution... I'll take what I can get tho cause I'm not playing the whole game again!!! Kinda a let down for LEGO and LoR... like they tried to do to much and didn't quite get it right.

Yes, I can also conform that the codes WILL work if your stuck at 98,8% like me and Deviantelf. As for me (and Deviantelf) it all popped when entering the second code. The achievements popped in the wrong order but thats ok with me as long as it worked.

And still no answers from Traveller's Tales...

Thank you Stint01 for posting the codes! :woop:

Oh shit, I picked up 11/10 treasures in Path of the Dead last night, and had to quit out ( again! ) as the boss got stuck in a loop after I destroyed the last 4 towers. It shows 10/10 on the map screen tho, seemed like one of the treasures counted twice. Hope I don't get affected by this, but at least there's a solution for those that do.

no worries ive tested it out and they wont work unless you are at 99% or above, ive started a new thread with the codes but ill put them here too...

W5eJvP

rypwVd

z5FKXM

EHeP4C

6mWEaX

How do you put in lower case letters? Missing one stupid mini kit in Helm's Deep area, even though I already got it. Thanks so much in advance.

How do you put in lower case letters? Missing one stupid mini kit in Helm's Deep area, even though I already got it. Thanks so much in advance.

Really good question...the answer is you dont! oops my bad! i copied and pasted the codes straight from the email they sent me and i never really noticed the upper/lower case, so just tap them into the extras menu in upper case :)

hope it helps you.

These worked a treat! I had one missing chest in Mount Doom, which meant I couldn't craft the last Mithril item. Entered the first code, and only the first code and My Precious, Such a Pretty Thing and There & Back Again all popped one after another. Cheers! Was stuck on 99.1%, but no longer.

Don't suppose you have one for the 10 bazillion studs either? Getting that is becoming a drag! Lol