How To: The Egg Glitch

SlacKer4LiFe92

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Instructional. Needs a little detail on the "choosing your storage device" portion. The game has you pick another profile and then it will save an additional file for that second profile on your hard drive. It made me nervous at first, as I was not sure if it would overwrite my main game save. Some games will not let you have multiple profiles saves. However, it works perfectly. Great for that rare magnum ammo. Now if I just had a rotten egg.

Edited by big red marino

I have a lot of egg requests sent to me from people who have read this post and seen my video. But those people don't get an egg because I've had a hidden requirement...you had to post in this and/or comment on the video. Together, we will make this a sticky!

So yeah, you don't get an egg unless you post here. Kthxbai.

(Changing GT soon...as soon as I get a points card...so be aware of that)

Good thread thanks man. I didn't fully understand it before but this deffo helped :D Thanks man. Could anyone spare me an egg? My GT is Qavala :D Thanks, my game screwed up cause i got rrod so i lost all the achievments that i had when i had to recover my gamertag cause i was playing offline :( Same for L4D :( I hate microsoft.

Just a quick question. After I get done doing this glitch, and get a set amount of money that I want, and continue playing the game. Would I be able to go back to 2:1 (or whatever level) and do this glitch again for more money if I wanted to?

Also.....anyone got a spare rotten egg?

gamertag: Kidd Cartel

Just a quick question. After I get done doing this glitch, and get a set amount of money that I want, and continue playing the game. Would I be able to go back to 2:1 (or whatever level) and do this glitch again for more money if I wanted to?

The FAQ Thread on this forum has your answer

Also.....anyone got a spare rotten egg?

The egg trading thread is where I was able to get my rotten egg.

Edited by big red marino