Is the 'King Of The World' achievement glitched?

HookT On Kronic

Far as I know its obtainable but this seems to be a grind like Seriously 3.0 LOL:p

I hate THQ for this and if next years game has achievements like this I might just not even bother to get it even tho I buy their games EVERY year when they come out..:(

Agree totally, I wont be buying WWE14 after years of buying them all.

Far as I know its obtainable but this seems to be a grind like Seriously 3.0 LOL:p

I hate THQ for this and if next years game has achievements like this I might just not even bother to get it even tho I buy their games EVERY year when they come out..:(

Agree totally, I wont be buying WWE14 after years of buying them all.

i won't add Gears 3 to my card cuz i'm not spending a year on 1 achievement. i also have bought and own all WWE games, except for WWE 13. i'll add WWE 13 to my card if the max rank achievement isn't glitched, even tho it may take forever to unlock it but i'm sure it'll be quicker than Seriously 3.0

It's not glitched, you can get it if you are willing to put in the work to build up the score you need to actually attain it. Good luck not boosting, with the hackers/modders/spammers it's a tough go. Atleast if you can counter the Spammers you'll be well on your way to winning. Although once you get higher ranked it'll be hard to find matches. I'm ranked 60th and it takes me about 30 minutes to find my match type, typically have 4 - 10 people join and leave before I find a match.

60% of the time the match I get lately is with a hacker.. Such a tough time getting these last group of wins I need.

It's not glitched, you can get it if you are willing to put in the work to build up the score you need to actually attain it. Good luck not boosting, with the hackers/modders/spammers it's a tough go. Atleast if you can counter the Spammers you'll be well on your way to winning. Although once you get higher ranked it'll be hard to find matches. I'm ranked 60th and it takes me about 30 minutes to find my match type, typically have 4 - 10 people join and leave before I find a match.

60% of the time the match I get lately is with a hacker.. Such a tough time getting these last group of wins I need.

so THQ will ban for boosting?