Challenge: Angel of Death - Part 2

AntonioFNN

I got this for you and it comes straight from the official guide which I have.

Angel of Death Part 1 - In Order to complete this challenge, eliminate two saints with explosions. The gas station near the reception building is a great opportunity to accomplish this.

Angel of Death Part 2 - During a second playthrough of this level, you can complete this challenge by eliminating all agency soldiers and Saints without being seen. Use a lot of distractions so that you can sneak up on enemies and kill them without being spotted. This challenge is unlocked once you complete Part 1.

I am trying, did w/o anyone seeing, a total clean up, and nothing. In "spotted" it was marked as zero

I did the same thing, didn't get the challenge. Either our misinterpretation of the description is wrong, or the people who wrote the guide are lying :(

(I will try the best of my english) If that was the solution, there should be a countdown until we kill everybody. I bet this is a single kill based on a saint. I believe the Angel of Death part 3 is with the last saint, shooting at the crane. So it's not with her, neither the one we may poison, or the two we explode with gas pumps and the one we electrocute, because those have their own challenges. So it leaves 2 remaining saints, the first and the one that keep going inside the plantation between electrocute and the last saint. Of course that's just a theory. Maybe I will ask Tore Blystad on Twitter =D

I've just unlocked the challenge a new video walkthough will be up in about 12 hours(its late and there is a lot of footage to edit/encode) in my thread. I will not do a word description as I am still not sure what are the exact requirements.

Check Challenge Guide thread then

... got it ... u need to do the f*** kill them all... but in 1 shot, no restart sub level... all level in 1 rush, if u mess the run, restart level (go back at hotel...)

EDIT : got the Angel of D 3... soo easy after the 2, only kill 7 Saints (u can kill the 1st one x7... np)

Edited by Madhatter999

... got it ... u need to do the f*** kill them all... but in 1 shot, no restart sub level... all level in 1 rush, if u mess the run, restart level (go back at hotel...)

EDIT : got the Angel of D 3... soo easy after the 2, only kill 7 Saints (u can kill the 1st one x7... np)

Worst guide ever, I have no idea what u mean lmao

You must silently kill every enemy on this level without being spotted to complete this challenge. Because of this you cannot:

A) Save the civillians; they can (and will) spot you.

B) Restart from any in game check point. If you make a mistake, you have to completely restart the level.

I recommend fiber wire kills, and doing Suit Only/Infiltrator with it.

P.S. Research and Hidings was my least fav challenge before this.

Edited by Drucifer82

I restarted more than 5 times, mostly because of silly mistakes, but I eventually got it. I mainly used the iron and radio to distract the guards, and used their disguise to help me blend in in case I got too close to them. I agree the fibre wire is one of the best option as it does not leave blood behind.

As long as the notifications of "spotted", "body found" or "suspcious" do not show on the screen, the challenge is not ruined in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

All right after 3 days on this challenge I finally got it. Here is what I did:

I was on Normal difficulty. (I tried Hard...but no way)

I did all three sections in One playthrough.

I did NOT use any checkpoints.

I did NOT restart checkpoints.

I used Fiber Wire on EVERYONE.

I was NOT spotted.

NO bodes were found.

I used ALL of the disguises.

NO one was every suspicious.

I did NOT hide all the bodies, just some.

A tip for those who struggle on the Cornfield. Use the Radio from Reception. That thing is like candy to everyone. Just equip it and use RT to drop it. Then turn it on...they will come.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
All right after 3 days on this challenge I finally got it. Here is what I did:

I was on Normal difficulty. (I tried Hard...but no way)

I did all three sections in One playthrough.

I did NOT use any checkpoints.

I did NOT restart checkpoints.

I used Fiber Wire on EVERYONE.

I was NOT spotted.

NO bodes were found.

I used ALL of the disguises.

NO one was every suspicious.

I did NOT hide all the bodies, just some.

A tip for those who struggle on the Cornfield. Use the Radio from Reception. That thing is like candy to everyone. Just equip it and use RT to drop it. Then turn it on...they will come.

Hope this helps.

theres also a radio in a shack on the south eastern end of the cornfield (if you consider the starting location is the southwest corner, and end of level is northeast)..

watch out when you use the radio, if you kill them before they turn it off, another enemy will immediately begin approaching the radio to turn it off.

This can be awesome since you can get kills rapidly, but it can get a little hectic after the 2nd or 3rd body youve had to drag away from the radio and another on his way.