Challenge Guide

asdfen

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbox 360...same problem with killing the king of Chainatown...killing him undetected as a cop just doesn't unlock the challenge...it sucks...back to Electrician 2...i tried everything, killing the Electrician, subduing him...hiding him in the box nearby, hiding him in the room with the screwdriver...nothing happens when i kill enemies with the screwdriver in the Electrician uniform...

Absolution - Higher Ground pt2

For some reason it keeps resetting to 0/5 after I get 2/5. Headshots and using graves so not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Pt 2 on a timer?

Edit: Got it doing 5 quick headshots and not having to use graves. Pt 3 was the same with 7/7

Edited by J4ckyb0y1

Xbox 360...same problem with killing the king of Chainatown...killing him undetected as a cop just doesn't unlock the challenge...it sucks...back to Electrician 2...i tried everything, killing the Electrician, subduing him...hiding him in the box nearby, hiding him in the room with the screwdriver...nothing happens when i kill enemies with the screwdriver in the Electrician uniform...

If you want radical measures try deleting your save. that reset all the challenges. Other than that they probably will fix it in the patch.

So for Angel Of Death, do you need to kill everyone without getting spotted, using only fibre and Silverballas? Is this just the parking level? Or all 3 segements incl Cornfield?

hi!

Its most definite the whole three segments/maps in one go. In regard to weapon selection its unconfirmed but people have reported that using Silverballas is ok. If you want to be on the safe side use neck snap + fiber wire only.

I am going to do some more testing today on the subject.

below is unconfirmed list of requirements:

- level has to be completed in one sitting from start to finish without any check point restarts without being spotted.

- can use any disguise you want

- all saints must be killed with accidents or fiber wire

- civilians can be spared or killed

- evidence has no baring on this

- can NOT use explosives for any of the kills

Finally got A.O.D 2, it's a pretty awesome challenge to go for, I had a lot of failed attempts though, I did change disguise a few times and it still counted, I killed everyone with Fibre only, I was never spotted.

The enemies discovered thrown items, and they discovered 1 body in the Cornfield but it still unlocked.

I walked past a guy a little too close in the Cornfields and had to hit instinct blend real fast, it worked, so you can also walk right past guards if you use instinct making it a little easier.

Edited by Evo Kazz

congratulations!

on an unhappy note when I tried to load my mission 14 save file today the game starts up and does not register this save. I've tried another save and same problem. tried finishing prologue. quit start game again. once again no levels registered as completed. yay

trying to figure out how to fix this.

well figured it out using insane logic powers

apparently the game had issues with my save backup folder name "angelofdeath2" which I made inside save game folder. once I moved it to another location all went back to normal.

That challenge is cursed I tell ya!

I will do a run today from start to finish spotted using guns to kill people see if it still unlocks.

after that I will do a run using guns and not being spotted see if it unlocks and another with explosives just to see if that actually does matter.

I will also try killing saints with non signature kills and while not spotted.

• 4 weeks later...
For Judgement Day you need to get the judge disguise without being seen and have to only subdue (I repeat do not kill) 1 usher without being seen.

For part 2 same thing but this time it's 3 ushers.

and for part 3 once you get the judge disguise during the recess make sure you have the gavel and exit through the usher door. Get to the men's room where the defendant is relieving himself. Kill him with the gavel and hide his body to complete the challenge.

Hope that helped for everyone.

specifically for judgement day part 1, you have to subdue the usher in the library, and hide his body. i subdued the other ushers without being noticed and got nothing.