Little Lost Girl unlocked (can be done on easy)

Judy360

1 - 6 generators ON

2 - Create the four staffs

3 - Go to the crazy places (disc + the other stuff) take the power of the staff and go back to the field.

4 - Find the white disc (arround excavation place) use it to open the secret area on the exacavation.

5 - Put the 4 staffs on the place (one achievement unlocked)

6 - Move the "circle" stuff on the same room and some other stuff

Little Lost Girl Unlocked.

So easy :(

Edited by Judy360

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - 6 generators ON

2 - Create the four staffs

3 - Go to the crazy places (disc + the other stuff) take the power of the staff and go back to the field.

4 - Find the white disc (arround excavation place) use it to open the secret area on the exacavation.

5 - Put the 4 staffs on the place (one achievement unlocked)

6 - Move the "circle" stuff on the same room and some other stuff

Little Lost Girl Unlocked.

So easy :(

What's your gamertag?

I heard Samantha speak to me a few times when I was playing Origins for the first time and I am quite sure I was on easy. Is it possible this 75 point achievement is not the Easter Egg similar to that of Mob of the Dead?

If that's the case, I can't tell which other achievement would be the Easter Egg as it seems like all of the others are either straight forward or lead up to the Samantha achievement.

I heard Samantha speak to me a few times when I was playing Origins for the first time and I am quite sure I was on easy. Is it possible this 75 point achievement is not the Easter Egg similar to that of Mob of the Dead?

If that's the case, I can't tell which other achievement would be the Easter Egg as it seems like all of the others are either straight forward or lead up to the Samantha achievement.

Playing with Power achievement is the 50% of the EE

Little Lost Girl is the 100% of the EE

When you finish the step 6 you will ear the next steps, really easy, the "secret" runes and the machines next to the generators blablabla...

And yes, can be done on easy.

Video soon ;)

Can this be done solo? If not how many players?

4 player needed.

1 staff by player ;)

Another trick: Take A LOT of Zombie-Blood and Samantha will talk to you and will say some info about the steps.

Edited by Judy360

You all know this is bullshit, nobody has done the achievement yet and anyone who uses "and stuff" in a description of how to do an Easter egg really doesn't come across as a person capable of figuring it out.

Is a lot of bullshit to write sorry, will upload the video soon. Need some money from Youtube :dance:

Is a lot of bullshit to write sorry, will upload the video soon. Need some money from Youtube :dance:

alot of bullshit to write? ok tell me one thing where do the 4 tablets go? i havnt even met anyone who knows anything about them yet so if you can tell me where they go then maybe ill believe u

Yeah I just read the OP firts post and this is a joke. Type of shit that should get you banned from the site. If you had done it you would have a full description right now so you could get credit. There are teams out there that literally play this game 24/7 until they unlock these things and immediately post results. ITs always the same 3 or 4 people that figure these things out and post on youtube. And I have yet to see someone figure it out so soon. Fucking troll.

alot of bullshit to write? ok tell me one thing where do the 4 tablets go? i havnt even met anyone who knows anything about them yet so if you can tell me where they go then maybe ill believe u

tablets go in the fountain in the church

We just had a good run for it! Got to explore all the map which was good, so I'm pretty confident someone will have this unlocked soon!

As far as I understand it, you have to build all the staffs, solve all the riddles, put the tablets in the holy water, collect 4 orbs, complete four challenges (one for each staff), go back and put your normal staffs in 'The Crazy Place' to get an ultimate staff. That's as much as I know for now!

We just had a good run for it! Got to explore all the map which was good, so I'm pretty confident someone will have this unlocked soon!

As far as I understand it, you have to build all the staffs, solve all the riddles, put the tablets in the holy water, collect 4 orbs, complete four challenges (one for each staff), go back and put your normal staffs in 'The Crazy Place' to get an ultimate staff. That's as much as I know for now!

Sounds much more believable, thanks for that. Also proves the op has no idea what he is talking about.

You all know this is bullshit, nobody has done the achievement yet and anyone who uses "and stuff" in a description of how to do an Easter egg really doesn't come across as a person capable of figuring it out.

I have no idea if the OP has actually done it but way before you posted this someone uploaded the ending cutscene to Youtube. Just because those that have figured it out don't get online and immediately post guides doesn't mean it hasn't already been done.

I have no idea if the OP has actually done it but way before you posted this someone uploaded the ending cutscene to Youtube. Just because those that have figured it out don't get online and immediately post guides doesn't mean it hasn't already been done.

i believe it has been done but just because people post ending cutscene doesnt mean they done it could of looked at the code and seen the vid or some shit :( but yea i believe some people have done it but is ultimate staffs gonna b part of the EE or a seperate thing in its own

i believe it has been done but just because people post ending cutscene doesnt mean they done it could of looked at the code and seen the vid or some shit :( but yea i believe some people have done it but is ultimate staffs gonna b part of the EE or a seperate thing in its own

True that is always a possibility. According to some commentary I've seen on ultimate staff videos they were saying just after the staff video they unlocked the EE but the video I saw didn't actually clarify if the ultimate staffs were necessary or if they just did both.

Has anyone seen a tutorial video for building the ultimate staffs yet? I've yet to find one. I got all the staffs built last night solo but started searching and couldn't find anything telling me how to make them into the ultimate versions.

True that is always a possibility. According to some commentary I've seen on ultimate staff videos they were saying just after the staff video they unlocked the EE but the video I saw didn't actually clarify if the ultimate staffs were necessary or if they just did both.

Has anyone seen a tutorial video for building the ultimate staffs yet? I've yet to find one. I got all the staffs built last night solo but started searching and couldn't find anything telling me how to make them into the ultimate versions.

iv just seen a video on the ice staff puzzle they finished the combination thing above im gonna check it out next time im on have you got a way of contacting you out of here? maybe skype or facebook? my Skype is MythGamin i have a few things id like to share and get your thoughts on

We built the Ice staff and electric staffs last night, had two parts for the Fire Staff, but couldn't find the third, no wind staff parts at all, don't know where to find those, died on round 21.

I might get blasted on here, but don't care, my opinion, this map had promise but there is just WAY to much going on. To me they overdid it and probably my least favorite map so far.... who knows, maybe it will grow on me!