Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 month later...

You can obtain most of the online achievements by playing your own contract, the only two left out thus far are the 1 million and play a friend's contract. The prologue chapter seems to prevent any achievements (subdue person, hide body, etc) as it probably is a training level. There seem to be challenges based per level and evidence as collectibles throughout the chapters you play. There are a total of 278 challenges and those exclude the unlockable techniques and play styles. Overall there is a lot to do and plenty of methods to get it done.

You can obtain most of the online achievements by playing your own contract, the only two left out thus far are the 1 million and play a friend's contract. The prologue chapter seems to prevent any achievements (subdue person, hide body, etc) as it probably is a training level. There seem to be challenges based per level and evidence as collectibles throughout the chapters you play. There are a total of 278 challenges and those exclude the unlockable techniques and play styles. Overall there is a lot to do and plenty of methods to get it done.

Thanks for the heads-up. Maybe you can earn the FRIEND'S CONTRACT with a second profile.

No I don't think so. There is a "Contracts pass" to play this mode, so unless you got 2 codes or are willing to pay some points just to get an achievement...

Well I can confirm for any other doubtful guy out there that the "Partners in Crime" Achievement IS OBTAINABLE with a 2nd account. Just did it. :p

You only have to redeem the online-pass code once and you are good to go.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

No I don't think so. There is a "Contracts pass" to play this mode, so unless you got 2 codes or are willing to pay some points just to get an achievement...

When you buy/reedem something on the XBOX Live, every profile on the 360 have access to the thing you downloaded.

Just wondering how many of the 6 online achievements will i need help from someone else with or can i do them all by myself? Thanks in advance!

i think you can do them all by yourself, but one of them will require a silver account, which is free to set up.

• 3 weeks later...

Heyho!

One question regarding the silent assassin rank for the target missions.

Does the rating works like in the old Hitman games, specifically like in Hitman Codename 47 and Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, meaning: You are only allowed to kill your target, all other people have to be stunned.

Or does is it work just like a point rating, that you have to bypass a certain score?

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...