Any table you'd want a video guide on?

papoose

I figured i was going to start doing a few video guides for Pinball Fx2 achievements, and im going to start out with easy ones first (i have footage for ms. splosion man and sorcerers lair already ;) ) but i want to know, what table would you guys like to see?

O and i own every table, and plan on getting all future tables as well ;)

I forgot the name of the table, but the aladdin like table, where you had to choose a story. I never understood where you have to go.

Pasha has already been done by someone else, most of the early tables have. See

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQwaKyejMo]Pinball FX 2 - Pasha Story Teller Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

once i open the book as per the video i shoot the ball up the ramp but for some reason it wont open the multiball part like in video,the ball just rolls round the rails and drops back on to the table?am i doing somethhing wrong?ive copied the video but it doesnt work?

That video only shows the wizard mode which is only available after completing all of the missions. I don't have access to my xbox right now and I haven't played this table in months so I don't want to try giving advice and screw it up. This video shows how to get the storyteller achievement from start to finish. The video quality is poor but it's the only one I know of that shows everything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ucQEsIw2c]PBFX2 - Pasha - Wizard under 10 mins - YouTube[/ame]

I basically just flip my heart out and smile when I somehow do something to earn an achievement. The game is very bad at telling you what to do besides 'hit the ramps and stuff'.

I said this once in another thread and got totally flamed for been an illiterate bum for not reading the table guides. Video guides would be cool and just knowing one already exists for Pasha will be a help, although I can not seem to get anything like a decent score or bag an achievement on the Iron Man table.

man i cant get any of the iron man chevos any vids of some good methods

O god that is the hardest table, i will do my best.

any table would do it for me...I can normally get the 5g / 10g ones, but mostly get stuck on the 30g-s .... so whatever you can provide from a video guide would b awesome :-) .... thx

Well i would rather do all of them for one table. I was thinking about a three part for each table (each showing one of the achievements) what do you guys think?

Maybe i'll throw up a video on Paranormal (easy peasy) and see which format people would like best.

Ironman has what most people consider to be the hardest 5 and 30 point achievements of any table. The 15 point one isn't bad though as it's just beating one specific Ironman mission. Here's a video of it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfsBjgMZQ7M]Pinball FX 2 - Iron Man Whiplash & Mandarin - YouTube[/ame]

Ironman has what most people consider to be the hardest 5 and 30 point achievements of any table. The 15 point one isn't bad though as it's just beating one specific Ironman mission. Here's a video of it

Sorry man, but you have to complete all Iron Man missions for the cheevo. :(

I'm currently writing a guide from Marvel pack. It will be released soon! :drunk

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like video guides for every one of them, you should make a thread with all video guides you know of and then add guides you make into it as you make them. It would be best to do all Achievements for one table in one video and if you have to edit out all your unnecessary shots or misses, or even edit together multiple different plays of the table into one vid if you fail to do it all in one sitting.

They made the tables really confusing to learn just from playing them or reading about them, there's so many ramps & bouncy things & pedals & lights & other stuff that someone would have to be a savant to do them all without massive hassle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry i had real life issues and stuff to deal with, anyway i should have more than enough time for guides now.

I have enough footage for Ghost rider, paranormal, Ms. Splosion man, and sorcerors lair. I plan on having Ghost rider out absolutely ASAP as the editing it a big pain (100+ hours of footage on my harddrive) and the other three are pretty easy so i might do other tables for a while.

I will update this post with the vid when it's up.

Anyway, I'm wondering why there is no guide for this game. I'm playing for hours now and haven't gotten a single achievement yet, despite switching tables every now and then.

Plus, I don't even know how the hell those mini-games work and there seem to be a ton of them on each table.

Too bad stuff's not explained anywhere...maybe this isn't my kinda of game...maybe I suck that hard at it because I've never been a pinball geek in my youth.

Anyway, I'm wondering why there is no guide for this game. I'm playing for hours now and haven't gotten a single achievement yet, despite switching tables every now and then.

Plus, I don't even know how the hell those mini-games work and there seem to be a ton of them on each table.

Too bad stuff's not explained anywhere...maybe this isn't my kinda of game...maybe I suck that hard at it because I've never been a pinball geek in my youth.

There is no achievement guide as no one has written one ;) and it generally helps a poo ton to look at the rule sheet before playing a table (under options). And don't get discouraged as this game is incredibly hard to a lot of achievements in

Edit: Video rendering, upload tomorrow :D

Edited by papoose

Here it is :) i hope to upload Moon Knight next

That was awesome, nicely done.

Need the 30pointer on moon night, looking forward to that.

Thanks.

One question tho...on X-Men is there anyway of lighting the kickbacks other than recruiting the corresponding x-men?? I have lit the left kickback, once, and I didnt recruit Jean Grey. Love that table but outlane drains really hurt.

That was awesome, nicely done.

Need the 30pointer on moon night, looking forward to that.

Thanks.

One question tho...on X-Men is there anyway of lighting the kickbacks other than recruiting the corresponding x-men?? I have lit the left kickback, once, and I didnt recruit Jean Grey. Love that table but outlane drains really hurt.

Thanks :) i just finished getting all the footage for moon knight right now (my heart is beating out of my chest it was so intense) so it should be up before the end of the week i hope.

I have barely played any of the x men table due to that same reason, i vaguely remember beast giving me a kickback once but i can't be sure i'll have to get back to you on that.

• 1 month later...