Play Styles

A Medium Bear

I am only missing two more for the achievement although I feel I need to get further on to get the last one I need. The one that is giving me trouble seems to be 'Bank Robber' which has something to do with Human Shields. Has anyone unlocked this one and by what means did you do so?

I'm happy to help anyone who needs a hand as well.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only missing two more for the achievement although I feel I need to get further on to get the last one I need. The one that is giving me trouble seems to be 'Bank Robber' which has something to do with Human Shields. Has anyone unlocked this one and by what means did you do so?

I'm happy to help anyone who needs a hand as well.

Since you already start a thread with the title PLAY STYLES, why don't we post all the requirements/infos for each one to help other people out.

I'm also missing a few, well here we go for starters, I miss the red ones:

Needle Pumper

Undertaker

Piano Man

Reaper Man

Sandman

Dynasty Warrior

Dynamite Harry

Gunslinger

Bartender

Champion

Berserker

Brutus

Viking

Tank

Pitcher

Spook

Jinx

Maestro

Glass Cannon

Bank Robber

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Since you already start a thread with the title PLAY STYLES, why don't we post all the requirements/infos for each one to help other people out.

I'm also missing a few, well here we go for starters, I miss the red ones:

Needle Pumper

Undertaker

Piano Man

Reaper Man

Sandman

Dynasty Warrior

Dynamite Harry

Gunslinger

Bartender

Champion

Berserker

Brutus

Viking

Tank

Pitcher

Spook

Jinx

Maestro

Glass Cannon

Bank Robber

Do you have info on what you did to get the ones you have?

Do you have info on what you did to get the ones you have?

I'm sorry, not so sure but I assume you simply have to GRIND SOME KILLS to earn them for example:

Needle Pumper = Kill so and so much people with a syringe.

Sandman = Subdue so and so much people.

Correct me if I'm wrong, can't really say since they popped during the game. We need a proper source for this or the official guide if there is any.

Pitcher is kills with thrown weapon, I got it going for the screw driver kills in terminus

Thanks for that. I recently unlocked Piano Man & Needle Pumper and I check the statistics (WHICH SUCKS BADLY IN THIS GAME) and I had 59 Fibre Wire Kills, hmmmm. I stopped immediately killing someone with a Fibre Wire as soon as I got the info.

As for Bank Robber, I've taken so many hostages, enemies/civilians, got kills with it, let the enemies kill the shield etc., I'm stumped :/

As for the list:

Can be done on Easy difficulty and most likely have to be done during a mission separately.

Needle Pumper - Conduct stealth kills with syringe.

Undertaker - Hiding pacified bodies in body dumps.

Piano Man - Commit fibre-wire kills

Reaper Man - Accrue kills from point-shooting

Sandman - Commit choke-holds

Dynasty Warrior - Commit kills with the katana.

Dynamite Harry - Commit kills with remote explosives

Gunslinger - Commit kills with a revolver.

Bartender - Commit kills with drink bottles.

Champion - Commit kills with bare-handed combat.

Berserker - Commit kills with the fire axe.

Brutus - Stealth kill with a knife.

Viking - Commit kills with wood clubs (golf clubs)

Tank - Have 47 take damage from enemy attacks.

Pitcher - Commit sharp object throw-kills.

Spook - Eliminate enemies with a silenced handgun.

Jinx - Commit kills via accidental means.

Maestro - Commit kills with a sniper rifle

Glass Cannon - Commit kills with a shotgun

Bank Robber - Take hostages and get them killed by enemies.

As for Bank Robber, I've taken so many hostages, enemies/civilians, got kills with it, let the enemies kill the shield etc., I'm stumped :/

As for the list:

Can be done on Easy difficulty and most likely have to be done during a mission separately.

Yeah same here, still need to unlock Bank Robber too, strange. Big thank you for clearing up that you can do this on EASY difficulty. I did mine all on Normal cause I wasn't sure (challenges etc.). :)

I only have two left, Pitcher & Bank Robber. This kinda sucks that they don't tell you how many you got so far.

Thanks for the info

Just for let u guys know:

Dynamite harry can also be obtained using proximity mines

Undertaker: can be dead bodies too, not just pacified ones

Brutus: as long as u use a knife, doesnt matter if theyre stealth or not

Viking: baseball bat works too

Maestro: not 100% sure, but think they must be headshots too

Edited by Metalclear

How did you guys unlock the Spook play style? I killed everyone on the gun store level with silenced silverballers, but no luck.

I also tried sneaking around some levels and stealthily killing people with the silenced pistols but no dice. Can someone help?

This...

Mine unlocked while I was assassinating people (walking up behind them with the Silverballers and putting two in their back). Give that a try, it should work.

It should say ELIMINATE once you are close enough, simply press :xbut:.

All I need now is Bank Robber, absolutely mystified.

Wanna make if fast, go to the KING OF CHINATOWN level, grab any civilian, knock 'em out with :xbut:. Rinse and repeat until you got it done. :biglaugh

I know it's so simple but the description was totally misleading. All you have to do is that and you are good to go. Well at least that's how I obtained it.

Mine unlocked while I was assassinating people (walking up behind them with the Silverballers and putting two in their back). Give that a try, it should work.

Went thru the game on pro, did over 100 challenges and got all evidence -- yet didn't even realise that sort of a CQC execution was possible. Oh well.

Thanks a lot! Got my JoaT achievement with your help. And to Just Blaze too, for clearing up the Bank Robber play style.

I only need Pitch and Spook but I've been trying for over 4 hours and they just won't unlock!! For Pitch I've actually cleared out the whole of Terminus hotel using nothing but a screwdriver! (throw) and then killed about 50 people by throwing knives in King of China town mixed in with some axe throws and nada... :(

Spook is the same, I've tried sneaking up on people and doing the special move with my pistols but it won't work, done a few runs of Terminus just blasting people but it's not working! I'm completely stumped!