Buying Prima games guides?

ArrowGreen

I don't see how it would defeat the purpose any more than looking at an achievement guide or watching the videos people have posted on here. If you don't do either of those, you probably shouldn't bother with the guide. Either way, playing the game is more fun than watching/reading about it..and watching/reading about it might make it more enjoyable if you get stuck frequently.

Personally, I prefer getting stuck and figuring things out myself, especially in Hitman games.

I gotta agree with just about everyone else on this.

I would also rather get stuck and figure things out for myself it's so much more fun. Only time I buy a guide is if it's for collecting and only time I have bought them were for GTA SA and GTA Vice City also plan on getting one for V. I always result to online guides tho when it comes to collectables. Never for how to get through a level etc no no no not for me. Especially as I'm replaying the Hitman levels I'm finding areas I didn't explore yet etc.

So to make it easy on yourself you should play the game first, then read through the guide otherwise I think it may ruin a few things for you.