Free Xbox One with Marriage Proposal

Rapture639

Just for reference, the band of the ring pictured costs $4285. You then have to buy a 3/4 carat diamond, which can cost another couple thousand.

Not much of a profit loss. There was some thing on reddit about how diamonds are sold at about 3 or 4 times what they are purchased at.

Yeah, get yourself an Xbox One right as you're about to never have time to play it…

"honey, do your chores!"

"honey, it's your turn to burp the baby"

"Honey, fix the broken step"

"honey, help me with dinner"

Ha ha it's been weirdly the opposite for me. It was like that before we got engaged but since then I've had more gaming time than ever. It's probably something to do with me converting my other half to gaming. I bought her Skyrim at Christmas and have barely seen her since.

It's a long hard slog to brainwash someone but I can honestly say the rewards are worth the (monumental) effort. So get to it lads, convert your women!!

Thinking about it, there is always the possibility that she just can't stand the sight of me after so many years but, meh, you have to take the rough with the smooth! :-)

No idea how I missed your post lol.

Whats the CHEAPEST lmao.

I've already got two X1's, but free is free right....and me and KelodyMelody are engaged, and shes already got her ring, but still...FREE XBOX ONE!

It just says any 3/4 carat diamond, you don't need the one pictured let alone a diamond band.

They should have called it: "Something for her, something for you."

3/4 carat diamonds still cost a couple thousand dollars. If you want an Xbox One, it is significantly cheaper to just buy it.