Vault of Glass Armor post Dark Below

acidburnvictim

Are the drops from Vault of Glass still giving Light Level 30 or did this get buffed? Are weapons maxed at 300 or did they get upgraded?

Just wondering as now it seems you can't even buy or have engrams turn into any armor less that max Light Level 33

If no one knows, I will post an update after running the VOG Hard Raid this weekend (unless no one gets any armor drops...)

Everything in VoG is still standard and untouched.. I only run it for weapons on hard mode..

Thank you all for the info - seems Bungie doesn't want people to run that raid anymore as through a Vanguard upgrade this week I got 3 pieces of light level 33 armor - just for running normal stuff and not having to put up with the glitches in that raid

Outside of the green and blue armor, the VOG raid gear is the worst in the game - just doesn't seem right but with the drops on that raid seems to be typical Bungie

Was hoping they would at least buff it to light level 33

Here is hoping that Xur is offering armor upgrades for exotic armor this week in each of the classes... :(

Old mytho is 323, I'm hoping there will be some way to upgrade it, otherwise it is going to be below all other exotics with the xur upgrades

Chances are it will get another damage increase, considering that it was both the hardest weapon to get, and the strongest exotic pre-DLC. My guess is that it's final attack strength, whatever that may be, will be greater than all the "regular" exotics, yet weaker than whatever it's equivalent will be for Crota's End.

Chances are it will get another damage increase, considering that it was both the hardest weapon to get, and the strongest exotic pre-DLC. My guess is that it's final attack strength, whatever that may be, will be greater than all the "regular" exotics, yet weaker than whatever it's equivalent will be for Crota's End.

Wonder how they'll add the upgrade. Hope Bungie just does it like they did the last time. No xur no killing Atheon again and hope for a new one just have the upgrade on the gun.

Edited by Doge