Temporary Weapon Trade

DaniloPK

I´m desparate. I´m currently on my third playthrough (NG++) and all I need for my 1000 GS are two weapons, Priscillas Dagger and the Moonlight Greatsword. I messed up at Priscilla killing her accidently during the tailcutting process. And I cannot manage to cut off Seaths tail, I tried it ~ 30 times, cutting his lifebar to a third only hitting his tail without getting the weapon.

I hope somebody could give me the two weapons just for a few minutes, netting the achievment. I can offer some rare items like different slabs, chunks, souvenir of reprisals, fire keeper souls, some boss souls, other weapons or armors. Im currently at SL 207 and a member of the Sunbros.

Please send me a message with a reference to this thread

Gamertag: DaniloPK

Thx

I´m desparate. I´m currently on my third playthrough (NG++) and all I need for my 1000 GS are two weapons, Priscillas Dagger and the Moonlight Greatsword. I messed up at Priscilla killing her accidently during the tailcutting process. And I cannot manage to cut off Seaths tail, I tried it ~ 30 times, cutting his lifebar to a third only hitting his tail without getting the weapon.

I hope somebody could give me the two weapons just for a few minutes, netting the achievment. I can offer some rare items like different slabs, chunks, souvenir of reprisals, fire keeper souls, some boss souls, other weapons or armors. Im currently at SL 207 and a member of the Sunbros.

Please send me a message with a reference to this thread

Gamertag: DaniloPK

Thx

Do we need to hold them all simultaneously?? I would die to have Ornsteins soul (or whatever the weapon it is you create with it). I could offer priscillas dagger. I'm really annoyed that I have to go for Ornsteins soul in new game plus with this new patch.

ok great, when your achiev3ment pops can I get the dagger back as well? I'm just not sure if they all need to be held at the same time or not.

I have a bunch of family around for the next day but I will add you on XBL and we'll get it done. Is there any issue with my SL being 97? I'm not sure how the patch has changed the connectivity for people.