!!!Boethiah's Calling Help!!!

Just choose the option “I need you to do something,” and then click on the ‘pillar of sacrifice’. But I'm not sure if you can do it with a DB follower... If it does not work go to some Inn in a big city and get another follower. I went to the The Bee and Barb in Riften there you can find Marcurio and hire him for 500 Gold.

I need help/explaination as to how to get a follower there! I brought a follower from the DB and I cannot get them to activate or get this to work! PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance.

its possible they are essential? for example you cant take MJOLL (from riften) to be sacrificed for that quest because she is essential and cannot die.

i actually just found out with this playthru that i can completely bypass this lame quest. lol since nomatter how you choose, you still have to sacrifice a follower. even if you slaughter every cultist apparently thats "cool" and you are her new champion, lame.

lol but yeah the "investigate cultist" is perma stuck in the quest log more times than not, so i did research and what triggers it. just GRAB the book and do not read it, apparently not reading the book qualifies as investigating (go figure) and it actually comes off your quest log. once you open "boethias calling" then the follower killing starts. i simply killed the cultist, grabbed the book and dropped it. and i know never to open "boethias calling" :p

you cant use a DB initiate, which is particularly stupid as i have the OFFFICIAL game guide, and in that it actualy says to do this, but you cant! so dumb.

i went to Silver Blood Inn in Makarth and got in a fight with some guy called Cosach or something and took him. he was a dick anyway, he was asking for it.