Congrats Valve YOU'RE Useless!

Havince

Riight...the servers have been shit for a long time. Lots of lag and long loading screens. They just seem worse now.

Because a lot of the official servers (At least the European and East Coast) have been down for quite a while and so most games were going to a local server even if official dedicated was selected.

It's now back to the usual 'lost connection to server' which shows they are back up but fucked, lol.

Because a lot of the official servers (At least the European and East Coast) have been down for quite a while and so most games were going to a local server even if official dedicated was selected.

It's now back to the usual 'lost connection to server' which shows they are back up but fucked, lol.

lol, a lot of good they are then!! I'm not a techy person, but wonder what would it really take (effort) to have these server issues fixed in some way!

Few people moaning about the lag/connecting, mine seems fine? :/

Seriously, I just keep getting 'lost connection' all the time and both me and my friend have both experienced our 360's freezing In loading screens twice now. I just have to set It to local server but obviously that's less than ideal because of the lag. Hope they fix this fast!